Chapter 23

PROM

I've been waiting for this day so long.
Finally its Prom night!!!

The event took place in the schools hall which was decorated very nicely,good job to whoever did that.
I just hope this night will be awesome.

I stood at the table with Max and Lana,they were talking about how great we all looked tonight.
I had on a  La Perla black evening dress, showing a bare back,cleavage and a slit in the front. My hair was loose,curly and I obviously had make up on. I saw Theo in his Armani suit and he looked breathtaking, he was champeroning tonight and I wanted this night to get over with so I could be myself with Theo.

My friends and I took pictures together to remember this magical night.
Max:"Who do you think is going to get that crown on their head."
Lana:"Crown doesn't make you a Queen."
Hailee:"I believe Prom Queen will go to Lana."
Lana:"Let's just hope so."

One of the well known songs started playing which was
Middle-
By Zedd,Maren Morris and Grey.

Lana:"Hails this is our song!!!"
Hailee:"I know."
We join the others on the dancefloor and jumped up and down like wild cats, singing along with the music.

Oh baby
Why don't you just meet me in the middle🎶🎵
I'm loosing my mind just a little🎵
So why don't you just meet me in the middle
In the middle.
🎶

Lana:"Max you're lame at dancing!"
She screams over the loud music.
Max:"I don't care I'm having fun!"
He says dancing like a robot with punch in the other hand.
We laughed at his silly dance moves.
Lana:"Wait I need a drink."
She runs on her heels over to the table with Lexy.
DJ:"Okay guys,Imma take this real slow."
The music changed and Glen Lewis-Fall Again played.

Everyone grabbed their partners and slow danced. I was moving along with Max and as well as the rhythm too. My head laid on his chest,my arms hang loosely around his neck. We were very close to eachother,not even a page could fit between us. Max rubbed small circles on my bare back.
Max:"Your boyfriends watching."
He whispers.
Hailee:"I know. I can feel it."
Max:"Its not like I will steal you from him. I don't like you like that."
Hailee:"His just an overprotective freak. That's part of him."
Max pulled back,allowing me to twirl under our raised arms with hands intertwined.
I laughed a little as he pulled me close again.
Max:"Not bad."
I look at Theo who appears to look happy,but its just a facade.

Principal:"Now I will announce...the Teacher and Student dance! All Teachers,grab a student."
He speaks over the mic.
A lot of girls wanted Theo to dance with them,they didn't get lucky but I was for sure.
Theo:"May I cut in?"
Max:"Sure."
Max smiles at me and walks off.
Theo puts his arm around my waist and the other hand is holding mine to the side.
Hailee:"Miss me?"
Theo:"A lot."
He pulls me closer.
Hailee:"Keep your distance Mr James. We have eyes around us."
I looked at the girls,most of them giving me death glares,almost like I didn't deserve to dance with Theo.
Theo:"Don't think about them. Just ignore."
He knew exactly.
Theo:"You look very beautiful tonight Hailee. God you're stunning."
He looked at my cleavage.
Hailee:"Eyes over here Mr James."
Theo:"Just looking at what's mine."
A blush crept on my cheeks.
Hailee:"You look breathtaking. You always do."
He spun me around and we continued to dance while I listened to the music and hummed along.

I wanna spend 🎶
Time till it ends
Oh I wanna fall in you again
Like we do, when we first met
Oh I wanna fall in you again.
Oh oh ooooh

I enjoyed the night and of course I was right, Lana was Prom Queen and what took me by suprise was Max being Prom King.

________________________________

Hailee:"My feet hurts."
I speak while opening the front door of Theo's house. I was suddenly picked up bridal style and carried to the room. Theo put me down on the bed and took my heels off for me.
All the learners and teachers that were at the prom could get a day off tomorrow.
Principals saying.

I took a quick bath and  when I was done,Theo was using the bathroom. I sat on the chair by the dresser only in my underwear and poured some lotion on my breast and rubbed it in circles. Theo came out and he stood still and watched me.
Theo:"I can't have my girl making love to herself."
His voice was low and calm.
I look at him,he comes forward and bends down infront of me.
Hailee:"I wasn't making..."
Theo:"Shhh,let me."

He dipped his fingers into the cream and smoothed it over my breast making my breath catch in my throat. He used both hands to rub,his fingers running over my swollen sensitive breast which I find so embarrassing and a nuisance.
But Theo seemed to like it.
A lot.
Theo:"Let me pleasure you."
He rubs lotion on my legs.
Hailee:"You do."
Theo:"Open your legs."
I opened.
Theo:"Wider."
I do as he says and he smoothed some lotion between my thighs. He cupped my sex,I leaned further into him...my body responded to him so quickly.
Hailee:"Theo."
I moaned.
Theo:"Show me what you do."
He gently rubbed me.

I gave him a confused look.
Hailee:"What do you mean?"
Theo:"Show me what you do when you're on your own."
I felt my cheeks heat up quickly,realising what he said.

He widens his eyes and cocked his brow, taking his hand away making me shut my legs.
Theo:"So you do touch yourself when I'm not around."
Hailee:"I will never."
Theo:"Good,because that's my job."
I looked at the time, 00:23.
I stood up.
Theo:"These need to come off. It's annoying." I felt him pull my underwear down.
Hailee:"James."
Theo:"Beautiful."
I flushed and put the T-shirt on immediately and we got in bed together,him holding me in his arms and that is how I want to end up every night.

*  *  *