Beginning.

"Noo! Stop! Stop please!" I pleaded at the top of my lungs. Here I stood, tied to a wooden pole surrounded by hay. Tears flowed down my dirt stained cheeks as I stared fearfully at mt attacker. Hands binded above my head as heat surounded me.

Flames, everywhere, thick black smoke invisible to the night sky. Peter, wearing an evil grin with hunrgy eyes stood before me with a still lit match. "Burn. Burn." He said outloud. I let out a scream as the fire arose.

I sat up with a gasp. My head hurt and I felt awefully tired. My chest moved up and down as I panted heavily. I grasped at my forhead and sighed, just a dream. Peter, he no longer goes to my school, but he was still imprinted into my brain as a never ending nightmare. All the horrible things he did to me. I rolled off my bed, my laced gown sliding up as I slid off the side.

"Hurry up. You're almost late Jen." My sister, Riviera said as she sat on the counter with a smug smile. I shook my head, "I know."

After getting ready for my first day of the second week of school. I was a sophomore, not quite newbie but not enough experience to be called a somebody. I didn't care though, I just wanted to finish up the rest of my years and move on to college.

The nightmare was still lurking in my brain, the worst yet. I didn't know why I kept having these dreams, especially if they were all about....Peter. I gagged as I swung my bag over my shoulder. Walking into the halls of Highschool. Here goes another day.

~Hope you like! Enjoy! Also I'll give you music to listen to while you read. I think it'll make the story better!~