Chapter 2.

(PLAY MUSIC IN MEDIA. |If eyes could speak|.)

I twisted the code a few times but no budge. It was weird, I never forgot my code, ever. But here I was messing around and trying to remember the numbers. My eyebrows furrowed as I finally got it going. The numbers popping into my head as I turned the knob.

"Hey."

I froze, that soft, smooth toned voice came into my head. I turned to my left and hinted a smile. My gaze brought to the floor as I pulled a strand of brunette hair behind my ear. "Hi." I replied.

Jeremy. The cutest boy, to me, in school. His adorable smile, the dimples. Curly brown hair and wonderful blue eyes. He was the same age as me, same grade. We both knew each other since middle school and had been friends ever since.

"You uh..need help?" He asked me. Pointing to my locker. But my emerald eyes stared at his perfect face. If only eyes could speak. I blinked then was finally brought back to reality. "Oh! Uh. No. No I got it." I said softly and turned to my locker. To my luck it was already open. I used the metal door to shield my flushed cheeks. Jeremy chuckled, "Okay. So..you wanna hang later?"

Hang, oh I wish. But I had homework and my mom wouldn't allow me 'hanging' on school nights. "I-I...sorry. Jeremy I can't." I said softly. He must've not heard me because I felt him come around the locker and beside me on the other side. "What you say?"

I looked to him and found myself in the frozen gaze. "I...can't. " I said softly. Jeremy gave a sad smile and slid his finger tips down my shoulder. Not sure why, but his touch made my heart jump. "Maybe later." I said, smiling with red cheeks.

"Okay." He said then started to walk away. Just like that the moment was over. Even after he disappeared in the crowd I still stared in that direction. One wonderful moment gone. Stupid homework. I sighed and pulled out my books. "Maybe later.." I repeated in a faint tone. Replaying our, barely two minute conversation.

How was the music with it? Do you like it? Please leave a comment in the nest! Thanks.