Chapter 7.

I walked into the grass. The two oak trees swayed from the wind and my hair moved along with them. Though this time I didn't try to move them out of my face as the wind settled. I turned my head and stared at the wooded bench, it was empty. As I closed my eyes slowly I pictured a girl, with long brown curly hair and a notebook in her hand. Me. She looked at peace as she sketched. Then a blone haired, blue eyed boy came behind her. Peter. He said some stuff and then pushed the bench forward, resulting in the girl falling. He picked up the notebook and ripped it apart. The girl looked torned with tears in her eyes then she turned her head and stared right at me.

My eyelids raised up and the world came into view. The bench was empty again, and everyone minded their business. I walked over to the bench and sat down. "Hi." Peter greeted as he stood before me. I gasped and scooted back, "What did I tell you!?"

"Actually. I wasn't following you. I didn't even want to run into you." He admitted and I relaxed, somewhat, I wasn't going to let my guard down. He took a seat beside me and I shunned away. Was he really serious right now? "What brings you here anyway?" He asked and I had no choice but to answer, if it was gonna keep the awkwardness away. "I'm on a date." I said softly. Peter laughed outloud and looked away, chuckling. "More like stood-up." He chuckled. I wanted to grow angry, I wanted to punch him in the face, but no, instead I chuckle and grin. "No. I decided to arrive early." I halfly told the truth, Peter didn't need to know more. I stood up and sighed as chills ran through me. I turned around to face him. "Why?" I asked and he raised an eyebrow.

"Why....what?" He replied and just shrugged and began walking away. Peter followed me, "Jen." He called as he nipped the skin of my arm gently. I turned around and sighed, "Four years. Why, When I am about to move on, do you decide to come back?" Peter chuckled again, "No no no. I didn't come back to see you. I was on my way to school when you found me. Then I decided to see you again and you denied. But what's happening right now wasn't planned." He stepped closer to me and my face heated up. I felt goosebumps and my heart began to speed up. Peter reached and lightly laid his hands ontop of my shoulders. "No. You got it wrong...nothing is....happening." I said and Peter leaned in close, our faces inches from each other. My breath was shaky and Peter finally pulled away. "Okay.." he said and then walked away. Just like that, he was gone. But what I felt was...something new. Something...I hate to say.

Do you like? Please vote and leave a comment in the nest! Thank you!