Chapter 9.

I woke up happily. Jumping out of the bed and laughing with a few giggles.

I jumped around and danced, my brown hair bouncing up and down with my rapid movements. I rolled onto my bed and threw pillows up into the air. Today was Saturday and I was gonna see Jeremy!

I laughed to myself and kissed my pillow. But it was nothing compared to the sweet lips of Jeremy's.

I gasped and jumped on the bed. My energy level was escalating and I only got more adrenaline as I thought about it.

Me, Jeremy sitting under an arch. Our lips dancing away until the sun stopped shining.

Rivera came into my room with a raised eyebrow. "What are you doing?"

"I'm being happy can't you tell!?" I giggled and ran to her. Grabbing her wrist and swinging it side to side.

"That kiss has turned you into a jumping bean."

"I am a jumping bean!" I ran out of the room and turned the radio high. The music rumbling as I sung along.

"You hunrgy?" Rivera followed me down but I shook my head.

"Nope! I'm gonna get dressed and see Jeremy."

I giggled more and ran up the steps. I grabbed a sun dress. It was bright yellow with ruffles. I picked out pink flats and ruffled my hair up then skipped out of the door.

"Love ya!"

I skipped over into the flower garden as I started to Jeremy's house. The sun shining bright and the clouds placed so beautifully in the blue ocean sky.

I wore a smile and walked down the block. Making a left to head down another block and to his house.

I didn't know what I was gonna say, but I knew we were gonna date.

My heart thumped in my chest and I felt my hands begin to tingle. I raised my hand slowly. Feeling like I was gonna pass out.

I pressed my finger on the clear white button and pressed it a couple of times. I could hear the bell ringing and my voice almost squealed as foot steps neared the door.

The door opened, but it wasn't who I wanted. I caught my breath and the sun went dark, the clouds grew dark and my heart stopped. The music in my head subsided and I felt a stinging of tears in my eyes...

Casey.

"Hi...yeah. Jeremy isn't here right now.." She said sadly and bit the corner of her lip.

I panted and wiped under my eye, "What....why-What are you doing here?"

"Babysitting his little sister while he's out of town. Duh." She giggled and a little curly haired girl popped her head out of the door side.

"Who's that?"

"Just your brother's little stalker." Casey answered and snarled at me.

"J-J isn't here. He won't be back until tomorrow." His sister said and I took a step back. My chest heaving.

"You witch!" I yelled out and Casey smiled.

"Bitch!!" She yelled back mockingly as I stomped off.

I kept my tears in, no, I wasn't gonna cry.

I heaved and walked to the nearest bench on the sidewalk. I sat down and buried my face in my lap. I can't believe it. Jeremy left and put her in charge!?

I couldn't keep it in, I bit my lip as droplets streamed down my cheeks.

"Woah. Hey you alright?"

Peter's voice erose and I raised my head. Staring at the jogging male. He didn't have a shirt on, just shorts and a meter attached to his arm.

I halfly gazed at his abs and muscles, he was so....no, no he wasn't! My heart began to beat again as Peter stared at me, jogging in place.

In despair, I shook my head and gazed at the ground. My stomach dropped as I thought about Peter.

Four years of torture and this is how it will be? Peter leaned down amd stared up at me. "Oh. I-I would hug you if...I wasn't sweating. Hey, let me take you to my house and I'll jump in the shower then we can talk about it."

I shook my head, but my body moved on it's own. Standing up, Peter took my hand but I snatched it away just as quickly.

He chuckled amd began to lead.

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed! Please leave a comment in the nest and vote!