Chapter 3.

After class I decided to head out. Second period wasn't starting right away so I figured I could get some fresh air. I held my bag tight in my arms. Bottem lip pressured by my top row teeth.

~

"Haha stupid girl!"

I laid on the gravel with dots of tears. The pain from falling off a bike was not nice. I picked up a rock and threw it. "You cheated Peter!" I yelled at the top of my squeaky voice. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"You alright?" My head tilted up to see a boy, he looked about my age. I turned away from him. "Girls can beat boys." I huffed. I felt hands under my arm pits pull me up to my feet. "I believe that." The boy said. I turned around, "Really? "

"Mhm. My name is Jeremy." He said. "My names Jennifer." I said as we held out our hands in unison. "Uh. You are supposed to shake my hand." Jeremy said. I shook my head, "Nope. You shake mine first." I giggled. "What grade are you in?" Jeremy asked me. I smiled cheerfully, "Sixth." Jeremy seemed surprised, "Me too!"

I grinned. "I'm in Miss Hampton's class." I said as I turned around and picked up my bike. "I'm in Mr. Smokes'." Jeremy said, "Here. Let me help you." He added as he reached forward. His hands touched mine and we both looked at each other. Locked into a gaze between green and blue.

~

As I thought about our first meeting I got shivers. I quickly sat down on a bench and sighed. Waiting for the school bell. I rubbed my hand and at the corner of my eye spotted someone fall off a bike. I gasped and stood up. Jogging over to the sight.

The bike turned out to be a motorcycle and the rider was just sitting up. "You alright?" I asked and he looked up at me. He had a blonde hair with an Adam's haircut. Blue eyes and ddimples with his lips moved. I recognized him but..I couldn't but my finger on it.

"Yeah. Just a little fall." He said and stood. "Yeah okay." I said sarcastically. He looked at me up and down then turned around. Going to pick up his motorcycle. I reached forward, "Oh. Let me help you. Two is better then one." I chuckled and outstretched my arms. My hands touched his forearm and he looked at me. I caught his gaze and we both stared at each other.

"Thank...you." he said and pulled his bike up. My lips parted as I stood frozen. "You're welcome. Now I-I. I gotta go to school." I turned around and walked forwaed. "Hey wait. What's your name?" He asked me. I just kept walking. Pretending that I heard nothing.

Hope you enjoyed!  Do you want more flashbacks? Less flashbacks?  Please give me tips and pointers.  And thanks for reading. Vote, and Leave a comment in the nest!