Chapter 5.

"I don't want to see you...ever." That sentenced repeated over and over, "Stiffy? Stiff...I found you...I found you..."

"JENNIFER!" I shot up with a gasp. The sounded shout made me jump and my skin grew cold. I turned my head, gazing at the older brunette before me. Riviera stood in the doorway and shook her head in disbelief. "Your late. I tried to give you your own space and look what happens!" She said. Sometimes she was my mother, sometimes she was sister. Now I didn't know what to call her. My real mother was away in London, leaving me to be here with a motherly older sister.

I groaned, rolling out of the bed and shaking my hair out. Riviera left and I let the quietness consume me. I took a quick shower, savouring the warmth of the water down my skin as I relaxed. I put on jean shorts and began buttoning up my white then laced blouse over a tannrd tank-top. I let my hair hang loose and messy dressed over my shoulders. I quickly strapped on my borwn lether ankle boots then left the house.

I checked my watch, calculating how many minutes late from first period. Five. Not bad. I hummed an off beat tone and continued down the sidewalk. Once I got in the district I hurried towards the school. "I found you..." shudders ran up my spine as I turned around.

"What did I tell you?" I snapped. Backing away from Peter as he stood before me. "What are you even doing here?" I asked. He didn't go to school here anymore, why was he here?

"My parents are helping out. Me though, I found this as an excuse to leave my school." He explained. You could do that? I backed up again, "Well go stalk someone else." I said and turned away. Memories flashing before my eyes as I remembered the pain, harsh words. Why did he hate me so much?

"Jennifer. C'mon. I'm not going to hurt you." He pleaded but I ignored him. Four years, four years of torture. 'I'm not going to hurt you.' Won't work.

I got more details on her sister?  How do you like her? Please vote and leave a comment in the nest! Thank you