Chapter 6

I sat on the courtyard. Pulling my knees up and setting my notebook down beside me. School ended but cliques.usually hanged out here untill deciding when they wanted to part off. I slid my foot over the imperfect grass. Rolling my lips in and making the 'pop' sound as I released them. I felt a presence behind me and shivered, staring up at the figure above me

"Sup." Jeremy greeted and plopped down beside me. I exhaled through my parted lips and turned to look at the boy to my left shoulder. My cheeks already growing red from his sudden appearance. "Hi." I greeted with my soft, shy tone. I felt pressure on my left arm before my body wiggled to the opposite side as he gave a playful nudge. "Mhm. What do you want...?" I whined with a giggle. Looking to his light skined face as I brushed my bangs back.

"To hang out with you. You said maybe later." He rememberd, I felt my heart sank, stomach drop and a flushed out feeling altogether as I blushed more. My face heated and I could hear my heart pounding in my ears. "And I guess now is later?" I played it cool, no matter how much I just wanted to jump out and hug him. He just smiled and leaped to his feet. I found myself pulling apart the strings of a blade of grass I didn't notice his lingering hand. Quickly I took it and let him pull me up. Either I was really light or he found a sudden strength because he pulled me up so gracefully I didn't even need to help him. I brushed my shorts off of the grass strings and picked up notebook. My hand tingled from his warm touch, again my heart sped up as I thought about it.

"We should go to the park." He suggested and of coure I agreed. Nodding my head excitedly. "Awe. Two low class lovers how sweet." The annoying, high pitched voice of the one and only Casey loomed in our ears. The blonde stood before us with her usually, excuse my French, slutty clothing. Jeremy for some reason became fond of her and smiled. "Hey Case. We're justgoing to the park." He told her. If I wwasn't swooned by love I would've snapped. How could he talk to her like that? And call her Case!? Casey smiled back almost too nicely and then secretly snarled at me. "The park? Oh how sweet. Keep it up and you two will be nominated. " she complimented.

Okay this was too weird, why was she acting so nice? Why was he even talking to her!? Something was up, I didn't want to believe the thoughts in my head so I just turned around. "Meet you at the park Jer." I said as I started away. I didn't want to stay there any longer then I had to..

Dedicated To Aimme! As a thank you, and I still feel special.. ^.^

Hope you enjoyed! Should I improve on Casey's Character should I maker...meaner? Let me know in the nest Please Vote too