Chapter 4.

My footsteps echoed through the marble hall. My book tightly wrapped into my arms. The halls were empty as everyone was probably in their classes. But I wasn't late, I would actually be on time as long as I kept walking.

"Hey Stiffy." That voice. That, bone chilling voice. However I ignore him and keep walking. I didn't get far before finding myself crashing into the hard floor. Peter pulls back his leg and chuckles. Grabbing a handful of hair and forcing me up with it. I cry out in pain and stand up with his pull to subside the pain. Soon a thrashing pain erupts frommy shoulder and the hallway echoes with the sound of hard contact to metal. I leaned against the lockers as Peter leans closer to me. "I was. Talking. To. You." He says through clinched teeth and throws my head against the locker once more.

I don't cry out in pain, I take it. I knew this wouldn't last forever. Peter got annoyed, I didn't know why he did this, I didn't know much about his torture...he just hated me. And I hated him. "Why?' I spit back. Wrong move. My body made a rough contact to the floor and I grunted. Stifling a groan. Peter wasn't to impressed and kicked me.

I clutched at my gut and sighed heavily.

I hated flashbacks. My emerald colored eyes opened slowly as I rose up from my chair. The bell rung and school was over, finally. Jeremy met me in the hallway as I opened my locker door. My cheeks instantly rosed and I bit the corner of my bottem lip.

"Can I walk you home at least?"

He chuckled softly. Ugh he was cute. I just wanted to be held in his arms. Protected. Kissed. Loved. I looked away and giggled. "Okay." I said and turned towards him. Why was he so nice to me? Couldn't be attracted to someone else? Oh but I loved the way he was drawn to me.

"Great. C'mon. I'll even bye ice cream." He offered as I shut my locker. I felt a warmth in my stomach and I nodded. "Okay.."

I wish I could say more words, but I found myself frozen

. I watched as he started forward. Stopping just before the doors to turn around and look at me. "You coming?" I nodded a little bit too much and pushed myself forward.

I licked the vanilla flavored soft ice cream. It melting on my tongue as I savoured it's taste. "Thankyou Jeremy." I said and he nudged my shoulder. "Awe no need. I was gonna get some anyway." He said and I nudged him back. "Well then...thank you for inviting me." I added and gave another lick. Moaning from it's distinct flavor.

"Kay. I live here. But I'll see yah tomorrow alright?" Jeremy said. I nodded as we parted ways. My eyes lingering on his backside as he turned down a street. I continued down the sidewalk of the peaceful neighborhood. Dreaming of me, dressed in white slowly stepping down the carpet. Staring at the backside of the wonderful male ahead of me. He turns around and I smile genuinely at-

"Hey. You again." Peter....I freeze. My cone slipping from my hand and splatting onto the ground. The blonde attractive male gazed at me. Eyes tilted slightly down as for I was shorter than hin. Did he really not recognize me? After four horrific years this is what happens!?

"Leave me...alone! "

I stammered and shunted backwards. Peter put on a confused look. "What-why?"

I exhaled through my nose as I slammed my palm across his cheek. Slapping him so hard it left a temporary mark. "Wow. Okay, that hurt and...why-why did you do that?" I went to apply another slap but he was more prepared and caught it.

I jerked forward and found myself inches away from his body. Tension between us as I gave him a serious stern. "Let go of me.' I demanded. But he only gazed into my eyes.

"Stiffy? Je-Jennifer?" His grip loosened and I took my advantage and snatched my hand away. Turning away and walking off. "I don't want to see you....ever." I grumbled.

Peter....Hope you enjoyed!  Should I make Peter meaner in the past? Less pass more pass? Please Vote and leave a comment in the nest it would mean a lot!