•Quinx Imagines 2•

-airplanes

Haise
After a long week of dealing with ghouls and people, Haise decided for you two to go traveling.

"Alright (Y/N), I'm gonna read the checklist one more time just in case, alright?" Haise says as he pulls his small notepad from out his traveling bag.

You nodded and closed your eyes, getting ready for him to read the list off.

"Wallet, hygienic stuff, pho-"

Something lit up in your head and you scrambled to grab your phone before you made way, well jumped, past Haise's beautiful legs to get to the plane exit.

"My charger!" you shouted in the process.

Haise watched you bolt past him with a completely confused look on his face.

"Your charger is right here.."

Shirazu
You really hate yourself now for waking up late.

You and Shirazu were supposed to wake up early and fly out to his sister's house, but you were distracted with binge watching this series and ended up staying up late and falling asleep two hours before you two were supposed to leave.

But luckily enough, you two managed to make it on time.

"Is it just me or are these suitcases a little lighter than usual?" the blonde male points out. You both then look down at your hands in sync and realise that your hands are completely empty.

"What the f-"

Mutsuki
You and Mutsuki are just now getting on the plane, after a long day of sitting and waiting for hours.

Now, you two only have 10 hours of waiting.

You took off your bookbag to grab Mutsuki's books for him so that he isn't bored during the 10 hour flight, and because the whole take off process scares him a bit.

While your hand was patting the insides of your bag to find what you're looking for, your finger comes in contact with the cold surface of your phone. You end up pausing what you're doing to check some messages.

When you turn on your phone your eyes immediately met with parts of your lock screen, which is a picture of you, Haise, and the Q's after your promotion ceremony, and a bunch of texts popping up from the Quinx and Haise themselves.

Momma Sas 🙄
(Y/N) where are you and Mutsuki?? We're about to take off!

Kuki Crisp 🍪
Did you two suddenly disappear

Kuki Crisp 🍪
dkdkdososkdkdkddoosxjxjdkdod

Kuki Crisp 🍪
that was yonebayashi

Baby shark 🦈🦈
u two were just beside me where did u go??

Shorty 💙
The line is short come back

By the time you reach the last text, you're already rapidly taping the males arm to get his attention.

"Mutsuki we got on the wrong flight!"

Saiko
You and Saiko just got done getting ready for this cosplay event that she wanted to go to, and are now leaving the Chateau to head to the station.

Saiko quickly patted your arm grabbing your attention. "Look! There's a food truck can we go pretty please?"

Not being able to resist Saiko, you end up saying yes, only because you're hungry and didn't have enough time to eat something back at the house.

Two minutes of ordering food ends up turning into ten minutes, because you guys just had to get more. The food was extremely good.

"Alright Saiko we have to go now before we end up missing the flight," you say, pulling her away from the side of the truck and towards the car. And even though she really didn't want to, she follows you back anyway.

By the time you guys reach the station it's about 8 in the morning and the flight gets there around 10, but you guys ask around to make sure.

"Oh, that flight comes next week. The website made a mistake, I apologise."

You and Saiko look at each other, then back at the lady at the desk. "It's.. fine. Thank you." The two of you turn back around to the exit with very plain faces, and loose grips on your bags.

As soon as you reach the car, both of you start throwing profanity around while punching the poor, poor air.

What a day.

Urie
After you and Urie left the station, you guys immediately headed back to the car so that you can probably get something to eat and go back home, both of you are extremely tired.

"It's been a long day, right?" you ask.

After a few moments, you notice that you aren't getting a respond from the purple haired male. You look beside you at the passenger seat and notice that Urie isn't there beside you.

"U-Urie?"

Coincidentally enough, you get a text from the man himself.

Kuki Crisp 🍪
You left me at the station ._.

...Well damn.
--
Thank you so much for reading 😁😁