•Juuzou Suzuya 2•

It has been one hour, and your boyfriend still hasn't replied to your plethora of texts.

All you wanted to tell him was that he needs to go out to buy milk so that you can be able to make dinner, and all he could've done was send a simple 'Ok,' but no, he just had to leave you surrounded in your own bad thoughts.

You end up coming to the conclusion that he probably died in the hands of a ghoul, and nobody was around him to save him.

You let out an exasperated sigh and head to your shared room so that you can try to sleep and forget about everything that happened within the past hour.

-

"Aha! Plus four!" Juuzou says excitedly. Finally after three rounds of Uno, he got a +4 card, and for payback he used it on Nakarai, who reversed the game right before it was going to be his turn.

Nakarai threw his stack of cards on the ground and immediately stands up to leave the coffee room. He pauses when he keeps hearing the sound of a phone vibrating and looks at the table beside him to see the texts you sent to Juuzou.

"Uh, Juuzou? (Y/N) keeps texting you about... milk."

Juuzou dismisses what he said and waves him over to continue playing. "That can wait, but beating you in this round can't!"

-

Juuzou steps inside the house, feeling pretty good about himself because of the two rounds that he won in Uno. He slips off his slides and coat, and sets the milk down in the fridge before going to your shared room to take a long awaited nap.

As soon as he steps inside, he sees you sprawled out across the pillows on your bed and no blankets on your body whatsoever. He doesn't know what's up with you but he goes to fix your position.

Now, you're tucked comfortably under the blankets and laying the correct way with your head on top of the pillows instead of your whole body. And regardless if you're a crazy sleeper, Juuzou loves you.

He places a kiss on your cheek before patting your head and getting under the blankets himself.

And in the middle of the night, you may have ended up laying comfortably in his arms.

--
Thank you so much for reading ❤❤