Truth Or Dare!

Two-Bit's POV:

First day actually hanging with the gang and my sister and it's been great, after two hours of swimming we decided to get out and dry off. Now we're just sitting around the fire.

"Hey guys, you know what we should do"? Dally asked with a big smirk on his face, whatever it is it's not going to be good.

"What Dally"? Adrianna asked.

"Truth or dare" Dally replied now having an even bigger smirk on his face.

"Why"? Soda asked frowning.

"Yes! Please" Steve said with big puppy dog eyes.

"Fine" Soda finally agreed after two minutes of arguing.

"Okay so me, Two, Steve and Soda". Dally said, "Johnny, Pony, and Adri, you guys in"?

"I'm in if Johnny is". Adri said

"Me and Pony will" Johnny finally said.

"Okay it's settled we're playing truth or dare", Dally cheered while sitting down by the fire.

"Okay so who goes first"? I asked looking around at everyone.

Adrianna's POV:

"Okay so who goes first"? Two-Bit asked

"I will"! Dally said smirking! Great he better no choose me... Cause he's the only one who I told about me liking Soda... He kind of got that out of me though... Great.

"Adrianna, truth or dare" he said pointing at me.

"Dare"

"I dare you to kiss the person on your left". Great guess who's to my left... Yep Soda.

"Fine only because it's a dare" I said leaning over and kissing Soda when I did everyone in the gang except Two started whistling. "My turn" I said looking over at Ponyboy "Pony, truth or dare"?

"Truth"

"Hmm is it true you like Cherry Valance"?

"Yeah.." Once Ponyboy said that the whole gang started clapping and hugging him.

After an hour of playing truth or dare we finally all left to go to sleep in our tents.

*The Next Day*

Once I wake up all I can smell is eggs and bacon so I get up and put on my Mickey Mouse shirt (http://www.polyvore.com/maybe_for_book/set?id=133171454)

I get up and eat breakfast. Once we all finished we started getting ready to head back home. I have to say it was a great night with the gang, but getting home will be even better... No offence to the guys but Two snores way too loud!