chapter 3

Hey guys sorry for not updating sooner I've just been really busy but this one is extra long. ENJOY!

**RING**

**RING**

Sighing quietly to myself I reach across to my alarm clock and slam my hand down on top of the snooze button. I stayed in bed peacefully for another couple minutes not wanting to go through school.

"Get up Scar!", shouts my dad from downstairs.

I didn't bother to reply as I grumbled and got up.

I decided to mess with the other students so I pulled out my Marine training uniform. I wore it yesterday when I came here but I washed it last night. I took a quick shower, hold my clothes and combat boots on and ran downstairs to see Max.

I arrive downstairs to see max pacing excitedly as if he knew something interesting would happen today. He barked happily and came up to me giving one wine signaling he wanted food. I grinned as I walked to the utility and put water in Max's water bowl and some dry food in his food bowl. He waits until I've left the room to start eating and drinking. I know what you're thinking what dog wants privacy to eat his breakfast. It really is weird.

I wandered into the kitchen to see both my brother and my dad already eating and a bowl set down that consist of Coco pops and milk.
"Hey big Bro, hey dad," I say cheerily.

"Hey Scar," they both reply simultaneously.

I sprint over to my bowl and start devouring like an animal. What can I say, I love my Coco pops. I sigh as I finish the bowl. I decide to talk to my brother and dad who were only halfway through their bowl.

"So Nathan any lady friends while I was away?" I say curiously. Nathan blush putting it head down as his face turned as read as a tomato.

Umm her name is Caitlyn a-and sh-she's my g-girl-girlfriend." He studdard as I watched in amusement and dad with the proud look on his face.

I turned to dad next and asked the same question. I hope he had found someone while I was gone. I mean you can't believe me it's been ages since my mum umm passed away, 13 years to be exact.

He grinned. "Yup" My brother turned to dad with a shocked look on his face as I said they're smiling like a Cheshire cat.

"What, who when how?" asked Nathan.

My dad laughed warmly and replied simply with, "I'll tell you later," I signed annoyed which got even worse when finally said the words I'd been dreading to hear.

"Off to school you to."

I groaned so loudly I bet next door could hear. I left my dad in the kitchen washing up and went to prepare Max for the torture that a waits us.

I grabbed his black and khaki dark green harness best which head been especially made for this. It's had all the functions of an active dog harness but speeds on the side and black K9 MARINE.

I reached Max and saw he was licking his bowl trying to get all the crumbs left from the food. I sigh and say "Max," though and a sort of demanding tone. Who leaves his bowl and walks over to me and sits down waiting for a command.

I slip the harness over his head and clip everything into place. I grab a bottle of water out of the fridge and a bowl to put in my bag so I can give Max water. Around upstairs to put the stuff in my bag before swinging it over my shoulder before getting Max's lead.

I cursed that I realized I forgot my camo hat before running upstairs and flipping it onto my head

I clip his lead onto his harness before shouting "Bye dad!"