DBZ Cell, Buu Saga & Transformers: The Movie, Season 3 Similarities

A/N: I made this page because after looking at it, I sort of noticed some similarities between the cell and buu sagas of DBZ and transformers the movie, and the sequel 3rd season of the show.

The Main Hero/Leader dies sometime after their battle with an enemy.

Optimus, from suffering injuries from his battle with Megatron in Autobot City.

Goku, having died sacrificing himself to prevent cell from blowing up earth.

The enemy coming back in an even more powerful state.

Megatron Returned as Galvatron thanks to Unicron.

Cell returned from a living cell of him that survived and got more stronger than before.

A New hero would rise up and defeat the new powered up villain.

Hot Rod became Rodimus Prime, Defeated Galvatron and would become the new leader of the autobots.

Gohan, as a SSJ2, took on Super Perfect Cell in a final battle with Cell and with help from Vegeta and the others, dealt the final blow and would be the new defender of earth while goku was gone.

The Original Main Hero/Leader would eventually return in the sequel season.

Optimus Prime being fully revived by an Quintesson and Skylynx to stop a hate plague spread across the universe.

(Only one of them I could find. Just go to 3:35 of the video basically).

Goku is brought back to life by Old Kai's Sacrifice in order to fight Majin Buu. 

The both of which would go back to take up the roles they had before they died. 

Optimus had become leader again 

(At least until he died in the events of headmasters in the Japanese continuity).

And Goku would of course go back to be the main defender of earth.

But, these are all the similarities that I saw in the two series. I'm sure there's more. But I would rather do that in a much more different time.