My Response to The Cinder Fall Rant

A/N: a person on Deviantart who I watch on there suggested I watch this. His name's Isaac Moring. 

I thought I could actually give my own little response to it by giving saying some of the things about it I agreed with as well as add some things in. For things I disagree with, don't really see anything I can to be honest.  

What I do haft to say is that I agree with most of what he gives here. Not due to being a Cinder Fan, But, Also because He actually made some good points. 

Using the death of Pyrrha to criticize Cinder is really a petty thing to do. Yeah, it was a heartbreaking moment for fans, Ruby and even Jaune. But, using that as a way to criticize Cinder is really dumb. I mean, Godzilla lost to Mothra lost a few times, but, it didn't make me criticize mothra. It just shows that Mothra is sometimes capable of taking down the king of the monsters. And that's what they did with Cinder, her beating and Killing Pyrrha was showing how much of a powerful threat she was with the fall maiden's powers.

He also makes a good point at calling out the people saying she had no goals. If she had no goals, then most of the things that we've seen her do, such as being the one who planned the fall of beacon and killed Pyrrha wouldn't have happened.

I do also haft to agree that Vexed Viewer can kinda get bitchy when it comes to RWBY. Though, I don't think he's as bad as adel aka, who's basically nitpicky, over looks things or can sometimes pull arguments out of his ass. And even less worse than another cancerous person who hates the series for one of the stupidest reasons ever.

Though, I do think Cinder should have gotten more to her backstory. Mainly a look at her childhood and what made her join forces with Salem.

And I will admit, there was some wasted potential of what they could have done with her in volume 5 considering how she was in volume 4.

But other than that, that's not really much I have against her. She's an enjoyable villain and the battles with her were some of awesome and/or emotional at times, especially when Jaune took her on.