Broly vs Parallel Broly

A/N: the first part of the battle of two legendary saiyans.

And just a reminder on which broly is which. Here's where I labile them as:

DBS Broly = Broly

DBZ Broly = Parallel Broly.

(Spoilers from Dragon Ball Super: Broly are in this).

Planet Vampa.

On the planet, there were the individuals by the name of Cheelai and Lemo

On the planet, there were the individuals by the name of Cheelai and Lemo. Former members of the Frieza Force who live on the planet to keep away from Frieza and his army. Not just that, but, they stay on the planet with another Individual named Broly. Broly was a powerful saiyan thst was exiled from Planet Vegeta long ago by the king out of jealousy of his potential being greater than his son's as well as fear of what he would eventually become when he grew. Paragus, Broly's father, chased after him to the planet he was exiled to, that being Vampa, time passed and the two were found by Cheelai and Lemo and brought back to Frieza. They brought them to earth where a large battle had taken place, pushing two saiyans named Son Goku and Vegeta to go to even their god forms and Broly's legendary power was awakened from Frieza claiming a rouge ki blast had killed his father when unknown to Broly, Frieza was the one responsible in order to awaken more of Broly's potential. The battle soon came to an end when the Legendary Saiyan met his match from the fusion known as Gogeta. However, Before Gogeta could deliver the finishing blow, Cheelai used the Dragon Balls to wish Broly back to Vampa, saving him from death. And after all that, we reach to now. The 3 lived on Planet Vampa in a relatively natural life without much trouble. Until now.

Both Cheelai and Lemo were curretly walking in a rocky field from the house that was inside the cave.

Lemo: why exactly are we all the way out here for?

Cheelai: I saw something going on over here and I wanted to check it out to see what all the commotion was about.

Lemo: you and I both know well that it's not a good idea to be walking out here alone without broly. Especially while he's sleeping.

Cheelai: I know that. It'll just be for a few seconds and then we'll head back.

Lemo: whatever you say.

They soon arrived at the spot and nothing really seemed to be going on.

Lemo: see, there's nothing here. You must have been seeing things.

Cheelai: hey, wait, look.

She said pointing to the direction of a portal like thing in the sky.

Lemo: what the hell is that thing?

Cheelai: I don't know, but, it looks like some sort of tiny black hole.

Lemo: If that was the case, then wouldn't some parts of this spot be sucked up?