Dragon Ball GT: What The Hell Happened?

A/N: The reason I'm making this page since I kinda have a feeling that ever since the omari things, people might think I've gone from liking Gt to hating it. Kinda like how I was okay with Z broly to being basically annoyed with him. I kinda got this feeling when I saw this video today by Super Eyepatch Wolf.

Austin: I don't hate GT. It's just my least favorite of all the series that have come. I loved some of the moments and ideas it gave, but, most of the cons it had were kind of something that overwhelmed the pros for me. I liked some of it's fight. But not by that much. They felt slow, lifeless and boring to me. And while it was nice for them trying to capture the feel of the original dragon ball, it just feels off when there's a lot of comedic moments, but then remember that the earth was at stake of exploding due to the dark dragon balls. And the villains were sort of underwhelming as well as many of the characters being undermined or hardly got much time to shine.People can say what they want about Super, But, I enjoyed the series for the direction it was taking. I liked the stories that were given in some of the arcs. I got invested in some of the new characters, like kale and caulifla, that were introduced and hope to see more of them. Yeah, it has it own flaws and not many of the ideas that it had were fully realized or yet to be realized and not every single fight in super is all that great. But, most of the fights still had some emotions for me when watching them and seeing the struggles that the characters are going through. And people can also say what they will about god forms. I see them more than just simple recolors. It shows that goku and vegeta have grown and changed more in their own way in that series. They've reached this new level of strength that they've never felt before in their life and continue to train in order to get further beyond that and even surprising gods themselves with the power they have and what they can do or what they might do. I loved the introduced Idea of Multiple universes. While it wasn't fully utilized, it was still an interesting concept to see this new places and worlds beyond the one we've seen and come to known for years and I honestly hope that in the future, they'll do more with the idea and have the characters go to one of the universes or even get some sort of story about that universe. My favorite new characters from the series are Kale and Caulifla. I loved the interactions and relationship they had. I loved watching as they developed more and more throughout the t.o.p arc where one was going from a shy and timid one who wanted to be someone and impressing the one they cared for to finally doing so and the other who started as a street punk, turning into someone who wanted to train and get stronger while also bonding with someone who was a sister in arms to her. But, I do still think that there's more of it or backstory to them that we've yet to see and hope to see in the future. And Super's last arc gave a rather nice and satisfying ending. Not only with an exciting final battle but with a nice and well polished ending with a beautiful feel to it.The reason I bring super up is because Gt didn't have most of these things going for it. Super gave it's old characters and new ones time to shine and gave ideas that would pave the way for future dragon ball series. I honestly hope super does indeed come back someday. It's still got some ideas worth doing.