Composite Kale, Caulifla and Kefla (Story and Changes)

A/N: I'll bring up the actual full name in a bit. If I'm going to get started with my own little mix of Kale, Caulifla and Kefla, I best put things together to help make it work. This is Composite Kale, Caulifla and Kefla (Story and Changes).

 This is Composite Kale, Caulifla and Kefla (Story and Changes)

So Here's the first start of it. The Origin and History of The Universe 6 Saiyans.

This part will not just going over the origin and history of the Universe 6 saiyans as well as the story of each character. To help out a little with what I'm doing. Let's begin.

Long Ago, In the 6th Universe. There was a planet by the name of Planet Sadala. On the planet, there lived a race of Ape like alien species by called saiyans. These saiyans were much different from the ones of Universe 7, however. They did turn into Oozarus from looking at the moon from time to time. However, a time came where they began to master the savage rage of the form and their personalities help give better control over it.

And unlike the universe 7 Saiyans, Due to there not having been any conflict, sadala remained intact and they continued to live on the world. However, a time did come where a conflict on the world occurred. A powerful being known as The Legendary Super Saiyan had appeared and begun going on a rampage. The Legendary Super Saiyan was a saiyan with a demonic power, unlike any other saiyan of universe 6 had ever seen. Some saiyans who fought to stop the powerful saiyan were slain. However, six righteous Saiyans preformed a ritual and one of them became a being called the Super Saiyan God to combat the legendary being. 

(I know that The Super Saiyan God and The First Super Saiyan in Universe 7 are the same person

(I know that The Super Saiyan God and The First Super Saiyan in Universe 7 are the same person. But, I'm making them separate individuals in Universe 6).

The two powerful saiyans engaged each other in battle, the battle lasted long before it ended with both being destroyed in the end. With the Legendary Super Saiyan Gone, the saiyans continued to thrive. As time past, over the years, the memory of the two powerful saiyans drifted and it was from if they existed to not remembering them at all. The saiyans continued living their lives on their home world.

Until, an unexpected event happened. Evolution had begun to take it's toll and the saiyans of Universe 6 had evolved out of their tails and not longer needed them. Over the years, many of the saiyans would use their use their innate capacity for combat productively as a way of getting stronger, fighting any evil forces that dared threatened their world. Much different from The Universe 7 saiyans, who used theirs for evil intentions and used them to attack planets to have them ready for the tyrant they were ruled by, Frieza. However, the universe 6 saiyans would one day find themselves approached by an emperor by the name of frost. Frost had offered the many fighting saiyans a place in his peace keeping force to quell any conflicts that took place in Universe 6. The ruler of the saiyans, King Sadala, and the rest of the saiyans had agreed to Frost's offer and were allied with the space emperor and his army. For years, they fought off evil and or every conflict nearly everyday. Many new born saiyans would be born with strong levels of power, and they, their own offspring when later in their lives. Fighting Prodigies would be born. However, there was one prodigy who was higher than others.

Now, onto the Backstories of Kale and Caulifla. As well as show the mixes I've made between their manga and anime incarnations.

Caulifla was a female saiyan whom was the younger sister of Renso. While renso was strong, Caulifla was born with greater potential than even him. However, she wasn't really interesting in joining sadala's defense force like her brother joined. Caulifla had grown to be punkish and a bit thieving at times. When she had gotten older, she had left and due to her fighting capabilities, she became a the leader of a group of bandits. Over time, Caulifla and her group of bandits had control over their own turf on Sadala. During that time, Caulifla would eventually meet someone. This person would be a individual named Kale.