Chapter 2:

Shuichi POV
"Tsk Tsk, You need to learn some manners" I took out a knife and scraped it across his cheek. I plunged it into his stomach which made him gasp "please..." I stabbed it into his arm "AHH! S-stop!" I started moving it until his arm had a giant cut down the middle. He had tears streaming down his face. I then stabbed the knife into his right eye and took it out. You could hear his screams from probabbly a mile away "Don't worry my beloved. You will be on my side before the game ends. We will be one. I love you so much, my little learning mastermind" I saw his eyes flutter closed. I grabbed a first aid kit and quickly patched him up. I need that godforsaken video. I quickly walked out the room and put the eyeball in a jar. I walked down the hall into a room that had lots of different parts being made. I walked to the eye section and picked one up inspecting it. "This is worthless! He is going to me my monokuma and I want him to see what monokuma see's these are worthless unless they actually fucking work!" I threw it and it immediately broke. I sighed and walked out into a different room where I sat on a chair and looked at a static screen in front of me. "When will the video be ready! I want my beloved to know how I feel!" I shouted. "I al...most fo...und it ok...a..y!" I heard through static distortions. "I didn't re-upload your file for this lousy shit! I need it. It better be done by tommorow or I'm deleting the file I found you in." I threatened walking out. "I need to train him before the end of the game. I don't have much time, they are killing quicker that I expected. Anyway, I should probably go check on my beloved."

Ouma POV
I awoke only being able to open one eye and being restrained to a bed. I was all bandaged up having a badage around my eye, stomach and arm. My stomach growled and my throat was dry, he was obviously tormenting me by leaving panta and food just out of reach. I saw the door creak open and shuichi walk in, He then looked at me and then the food and his expression turned to guilt "Oh my my! I'm so sorry I forgot to give you food!" He picked up the sandwich he had made. "Your going go have to bare with me here because you obviously know that I can't untie you yet. So you might have to get used to me feeding you for at least until tommorow or something" I wasn't fond of this idea but I nodded anyway. He sat on top of me, making me wince in pain, and started to feed me, I would be more embarrassed if anyone was watching but no one is so whatever. Once I had finished the food his eyes lit up. And he moved around my ropes until I was sitting up. "That'd be easier" He then took the panta and unscrewed the lid. He brought it to my lips and tried to make me drink it but it kept spilling. "For God's sake!" He was visibly getting annoyed that I was getting all dirty. "To hell with this!" He said drinking a bit but not swallowing it. I gave him a confused look before he smashed his lips into mine tilting my head back and making me drink from his mouth. "W-what the hell?!" I finally protested. "It was easier" He stated. "Whatever, I don't want anymore" He pouted but put the lid back on and put it on the draw. "You'll be able to freely walk around soon, okay" I only nodded as he caressed my cheek and then kissed it. I felt heat rush to my cheeks as they tinted a shade of pink. "Don't DO that" He got off me and walked to the door "That's not what the colour of your cheeks said" He smirked and left. I rested my eye and soon ended up falling asleep.