Chapter 6.5/ 7

This is technically just what happened on the journey there.
Ouma's POV
After a while of everyone playing card games and  me and kiibo technically teaming on saihara~chan. It started to get late and kiibo was virtually getting tired "I'm gonna charge my systems for tonight" Kiibo yawned. "Night kiibo" we both said and the screen turned off.  "I guess I'll turn in for the night too" I said my eyelids threatening to close. I went into my bag and got out a purple pillow and blanket and curled up. "Night saihara~chan" He smiled "Goodnight ouma" My eyes closed and before I knew it I was asleep.

Shuichi POV
I watched ouma fall asleep. He looked really cute curled up in a ball softly snoring. It wasn't like and annoying loud snore, it was one you could easily fall asleep to. I found that calming and grabbed out my black pillow, blanket and a book. I started to read. After a while I looked at my watch I was wearing at it said it was 2:30am so I put down my book and turned in for the night.

Ouma POV
I woke up in the morning to see shuichi sound asleep on his chair. "Hey kiibo" I whispered and heard a yawn from the screen. "Yeah ouma?" He gave me a smile. "Why don't you have your robot body?" I asked. He sighed "Well, as you know I was made by miu. Shuichi can't override anything on my robot body but he can alter me on devices and systems. So when he found my file he was able to change me but my robot body wouldn't co-operate. Instead he had to dismantle my body so I could access better features and control more. He is planning to give me my body back but he needs someone to help him overwrite everything without erasing my memory and having to start again" I nodded. "Wait. So is that why we are going to these people. To see if they can help fix you?" "I guess that's one thing he needs but I'm not sure what else he's planning and I don't even think he knows what he's gonna do when we get there"  He smiled as shuichi started to wake up. "Morning saihara~chan!" I almost squealed. " Good morning shuichi" kiibo stated. He sat up "Good morning you two" He yawned. "We will be there tommorow at 12:30pm." Kiibo said mimicking the train station voice again. I giggled a bit at his attempts to mimic the voice. Shuichi stood up "Kiibo look for food facilities" He ordered. "There's a buffet sort of thing down the hall I'll wait here for you guys to come back" I stood up and we both walked down the hall and found the area with a bunch of food. I was the first one to start getting food as shuichi didn't get much. We made our way back to our seats and began to eat. We ate in silence as I didn't know what to say. When shuichi was done He took out a book and started to read. The day went on with him reading and Me and kiibo just played games and talked. Saihara~Chan seemed to be distancing himself from us but I decided not to say anything yet. It got late and kiibo turned in first as usual. "Hey, saihara~Chan. Are you okay?" I asked. "I-I just have a lot of stuff on my mind" I sighed " Are you worried about what we are going to do when we get there? Don't worry about it. We'll see what happens when we get there, okay." I reached over and put my hand on his shoulder but he blushed and brushed my hand off and went to sleep "okay" he whispered.