Chapter 6

Kiibo seemed to be concentrated for a while. "I found the location, head to the nearest train station. I'll meet you there" He said before switching off. I was extremely excited. "Grab your stuff, we're leaving" I smirked. He immediately ran out of the room and came back with his cloak and hat. Without thinking I kissed him on the cheek and ruffled his purple hair and I went down to his ear and whispered "Go take a shower before we leave. Your hair is greasy." I felt his heart drop and his disappointment as he left the room. I walked to a closet and got out a black duffle bag. I grabbed my laptop, some clothes, food and other stuff that was in the closet. It was going to be a long journey, it was a few hour walk to the nearest working train station and also it would probably take a day or two on the train, then after all that we need to somehow get on a boat to the location of the other one. I put on some black gloves and a black doctors mask, sunglasses and a black hoodie over my normal uniform. When ouma walked in I did the same for him and passed him a bag to put stuff in and sneakily added one other thing in his bag while he was looking. "You ready?" I asked. "Yeah, who's gonna take care of the place?" I tapped the side of my nose. "You'll see" I took his hand as I lead him through trap doors into the actual academy. We came to the outside and we went to the tunnel. "Take a last look at this place" I said and he had a look and we both went down into the tunnel. "So how are we getting out. I'm not gonna lie. I'm a little nervous" I just smirked and pulled a remote from my pocket and then clicked a button. We heard crashes and explosions throughout the place until they stopped. We climbed back up as I struggled to open the hatch but eventually did it. We climbed out and the academy was no more. The walls were collapsed and everything was gone... There was no evidence of a school killing game ever taking place. I took out a chain leash and clipped it to ouma as we started to walk. We got out of the academy and was left with the rubble of a once standing town although some buildings were still standing. We made our way around the place seeing some on patrol monokuma's but none attempted to bother us. Ouma didn't say a word the whole time which kept making me paranoid and have to check that he was still walking with me. We were about 2 minutes from the train station when I heard voices and we hid behind a building. I looked over and saw two men in suits standing outside the train station, I saw a small group of monokuma's standing a few seconds away from us and waved for them to come over. When they got here they seemed suspicious of us, I took off ouma's glasses revealing his red eye. "Tell them to attack those men" I whispered. "Go attack those men" ouma said pointing to the men in suits. "Good, your learning" I smiled and we casually walked behind the monokuma's towards the men. The monokuma's caught them off guard and started ripping the men to shreds. I heard ouma whimper a little, I guess he's never seen someone ripped to shreds before. "Leave none alive, no one is to know we even exist" I said before walking into the station. A familiar robot came onto the screens of the tv's. "Hello and welcome to despair trainlines! There is only one stop and it is approximately 2 and a half days away. No worries though because first class people will be treated very well. As for 2nd and 3rd class, Please buckle your seatbelts and be prepared for a ride of death" Kiibo mimicked the usual train station voice. We walked to the edge of the platform where the train was and I immediately stopped. Ouma gave me a confused look until we heard a sound coming from inside a tunnel and out of nowhere a train crashed right into the one in front of us completely crushing it but the one that went into it was completely fine. We boarded the train and sat in a two seater with a table in the middle. "What was that about?" Ouma asked intrigued. "That was the 2nd and 3rd class train. 1st class is separate." He nodded. The train started to decend "What are we going to do?" He asked. "Wanna start with playing some cards?" I smirked. He smiled and nodded. "I wanna play too!" Kiibo chirped popping up on the screen with digital cards. "Try not to cheat" I laughed.  As I took out the cards that me and ouma were going to use. "Let's play blackjack"