Chapter 5

No-one's POV
"W-what the heck is going on? Why are you laughing like that?" Kaito shouted. The room was filled with silence. "You all got it terribly wrong! Phuhuhu!" Monokuma replied. "Impossible" maki stated. "I told you." Tsumugi sobbed. A quiet himiko also sobbed but kokichi and shuichi said nothing. "You all wanna know the real mastermind...or should I say...masterminds?" Himiko's head shot up " T-there's two?" Monokuma smirked widely and the lights turned off leaving everyone in complete silence. They came back on a moment later but the air was filled with smoke. "Ladies and gentlemen. The moment you've all been waiting for. The two masterminds!!!" The smoke cleared to Shuichi sitting on monokuma's chair with one red eye, two bears attached to his hat and holding a chain that connected to kokichi sitting beside him wearing a black spikey choker his ultimate leader uniform with the monokuma hoodie and bear clips, also owning a red eye that seemed more robotic that shuichi's. "NO!!" Kaito shouted. "I-I'ts not true!"

Ouma's POV
Shuichi just pointed in my direction as I did my best monokuma impression. "Phuhuhu! Well ya done fucked up now! Because of course it's true! The real mastermind to this endless killing game is... The one and only shuichi saihara, and me? Well Just get rid of the 'K' in monokuma and you figure it out when you put 2 and 2 together." They were all shocked. "I actually thought you were my friend" Maki said with a small hint of emotion behind her voice. Shuichi just smiled. "I-I don't like this" Himiko responded plainly. "Y-you guys planned to frame me? I-I feel betrayed!" Tsumugi whined. "Are you all done yapping now? Let's get on with it. Saihara~Chan? Would you like to do the honours?" The red button came out of nowhere and shuichi picked up the monokuma hammer. "It's punishment time" Shuichi announced. We both watched as they were all one by one murdered some begged for their lives while others felt too much despair to even complain. "Are we missing someone?" I asked. "Yeah, I stole kiibo" He stated "Why?" I questioned. "Because he's useful." I nodded as he got up and we went back to the monitor room. "So where is he?" Shuichi looked at me for a second. " In pieces, in the parts room but also..." He typed a few things into his computer and the static screen turned on and revealed an A.I of kiibo. "Here. I hacked into his systems and used him as my A.I. Look, Hey kiibo?" Kiibo's eyes opened. "Oh, shuichi it's been a while. Is there anything you need me to do?" Shuichi smirked at me. "Hack into any other random. System and find out about other ultimates" He asked. "I found an unusual result on a boat that seems to be harbouring ultimates.

Shuichi's POV
I sat up in my chair startled. I'd never gotten a good response to this question. "Kiibo, look more into it, tell me everything about who they are and everything else"

Dr2 and v3 crossover. I think SO!!!