Part 30

The reception was fantastic. Catered by the Bakugou Catering Company (with their friends and family discount), Katsuki had cooked most of the food himself, so Hanta and Denki knew it would be great.

They danced their first dance as husbands, getting swept away from each other but meeting back up again by the end, and soon enough it was time to cut the cake.

Baked by the Sato Bakery, the cake was beautiful. 3 carefully stacked teirs, white icing contrasting well with the black decals on the cake. It was magnificent. And to top it all off (literally) there was a mini Denki and mini Hanta dancing on the top of the cake.

"Didn't I tell you we'd look cute on a wedding cake together?"

"Um, no?" Hanta looked at his husband a little oddly.

"Oh, that's right. I didn't. Well, the other way that I would have proposed if I hadn't used the penguin line would have been saying 'Wouldn't we look cute on a wedding cake together?' In hindsight, I'm glad I didn't pick that one."

"I'm glad too. If you had, I wouldn't be able to call you penguin, penguin."

"I guess that's true." Denki laughed, a full laugh with a wide smile, showing off all his pearly white teeth, and it made Hanta fall more in love with him every time he did it.