Part 29

It was their wedding day, and both men were nervous because "Oh my god, I'm getting married to the man of my dreams."

Hanta was standing at the altar, waiting for the procession to begin. The music began playing, and the doors opened to reveal the bridesmaids and groomsmen pairs. Up first was Tsu and Iida. After them was Yaoyorozu and Hagakure. After that pair was Midoriya and Uraraka. After them was Katsuki and Eijiro (only because Katsuki insisted he be with his own husband). After them, were the maids of honor, Ashido and Jiro. Lastly, Denki and his father walked in (because Denki's father was gonna walk him down the aisle whether Denki damn well liked it or not) and Denki looked stunning. Like, 'Holy shit I might have a heart attack right here and now' stunning. As Denki walked down the aisle, Hanta watched his future husband draw closer.

Once Denki got up to the altar, he grabbed Hanta's hand and didn't let go. The officiant (Shoto) said the opening words in his usual monotone, although it was accompanied by a small smile. "Friends, we have joined here today to share with Hanta and Denki an important moment in their lives. In their time together, they have seen their love and understanding of each other grow and blossom and now they have decided to live out the rest of their lives as one."

The opening reading was by Eijiro. It was something he had written himself. "Before the two of you got together, everyone could see you liked each other. Like, everyone. I mean, like, even Aoyama could see it. And all he ever sees is himself."

Aoyama piped up from the crowd. "It's true, I could tell." Everybody laughed.

"You guys are perfect for each other. Every relationship has ups and downs, and you guys have dealt with the downs and ridden high over the ups. You've dealt with things better than me and Katsuki have, that's for sure. I can't tell you how many death threats I get in the span of a week."

"Stop talking about me and read the damn speech, Shitty-hair," Katsuki yelled at his husband from the front row.

"Okay, okay. Shut up, Kat. Anyway, Sero and Kaminari, you guys are two halves of a whole idiot." That brought out another chuckle from the crowd. "But you guys are pretty great together." With that, Eijiro stepped down and sat next to his husband.

Now, it was Shoto's turn to speak. "Marriage, as defined by Google, is 'the legally or formally recognized union between two people as partners in a personal relationship.' Marriage, as defined by my husband, Izuku, is 'the official name of a long union that is the beginning of a family.' Marriage, as defined by me, is when two people love and care about each other so much that they choose to unite themselves and spend the rest of their lives together, whether their union is legally binding or not."

Then it was time for their vows. They had opted not to write their own.

"Alright, repeat after me. 'I, Denki Kaminari,'" Shoto began.

"I, Denki Kaminari," Denki repeated.

"'Take you, Hanta Sero,'"

"Take you, Hanta Sero,"

"'To be my husband,'"

"To be my husband,"

"'To have and to hold'"

"To have and to hold"

"'From this day forward,'"

"From this day forward,"

"'For better or for worse,'"

"For better or for worse,"

"'For richer, for poorer,'"

"For richer, for poorer,"

"'In sickness and in health,'"

"In sickness and in health,"

"'To love and to cherish;'"

"To love and to cherish;"

"'From this day forward'"

"From this day forward"

"'Until death do us part.'"

"Until death do us part." Denki had the widest smile Hanta had ever seen on his face.

"'I, Denki Kaminari, take you, Hanta Sero,'"

"I, Denki Kaminari, take you, Hanta Sero,"

"'To be my husband, my friend,'"

"To be my husband, my friend,"

"'My faithful partner, and my love'"

"My faithful partner, and my love"

"'From this day forward.'"

"From this day forward."

"'In the presence of our family and friends,'"

"In the presence of our family and friends,"