Part 31

"Good morning, love," Hanta said, walking out of the bedroom to the kitchen, where Denki was currently making pancakes.

"Good morning, Hanta."

Hanta wrapped his arms around his husband, setting his chin on the shorter man's shoulder. "How'd you sleep?"

"Mmmm. Good. How about you?" Denki turned to kiss Hanta's cheek, but apparently Hanta had had the same ideas, so now they were kissing and neither one of them was complaining.

Except the pancakes. "Babe, I think the pancakes are burning," Hanta said, releasing his husband from the kiss.

"Oh, shit. You're right." Denki quickly flipped all the pancakes off of the griddle and onto 2 plates. "Oh, I nearly forgot. I've got another pickup line for you."

"Oh, you do?" Hanta asked, grabbing his plate. The couple walked over to the dining table to eat. Denki nodded. "Well, let's hear it then."

"Did it hurt?" Denki asked with a smile.

"Lemme guess, when I fell from heaven?" Hanta said, smirking back.

"No." Denki paused. "When you fell for me?" Denki finished, smiling even bigger.

"Like a bitch."

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. Same here. But I wouldn't have changed it for the world."

"You're so sweet you're giving me a cavity," Hanta answered.

"Oh, my god."

"What?"

"Did you, Hanta Kaminari, just use a pickup line on me?"

"So what if I did?"

"You're not allowed to! Pickup lines are my thing! You're not allowed to steal my thing!"

"I stole your heart, why can't I steal your thing?"

"Hantaaaaaaaaaa, now you're just using more."

Hanta laughed, "Alright, I'll stop."

"Y'know," Denki said, swallowing his pancakes. "I still think that if you were a fruit, you'd be a fineapple."