Chapter 7: A Piece of Cake

The Goblin Princess watched the crystal as her father was talking to Sarah.

"It's not fair!" Sarah said and Roselea rolled her eyes.

"Well of course it's not fair! Life isn't fair you pathetic girl!" She said as she sat up and saw the goblins around her.

"Princess Roselea, do not get mad." One goblin said.

"Yes, princess, we like to see our happy princess!" Another said.

Roselea looked at them. They cared about her. They were around her all the time. All her life they cared for her and were happy to help.

"Please be happy again, your majesty!" Another goblin said.

Roselea smiled a little.

You are my sunshine,
My only sunshine.
You make me happy,
When skies a grey.
You don't know dear,
How much I love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away.

The Goblins sang to the princess as she started to cry a little at the display. That was a song her father sang to her, anytime she was sad. He picked it up from the aboveground.

The Goblins then started singing it in round and Roselea would sing. Her beautiful alto voice added the right touch compared to the oddness that was goblin singing.

Jareth flew in and noticed his little rose in his throne. He silenced the goblins and placed a hand under his daughter's chin.

I saw my baby,
Cry as hard as babe could cry.
What could I do?
My babe's fun had gone and left my baby blue.
Nobody knew

Jareth sang under tempo and softly to Roselea.

What kind of magic spell to use...

Slime and snails?
Puppy dogs tails?
Thunder or lightning?

Then Roselea looked up and smiled at her father.

And baby said...

Roselea smiled and then started singing.

Dance Magic
Dance Magic Dance!
Put that baby spell on me!

Jump magic
Jump magic jump!
Put that baby jump on me!

Slap that baby
Make him free!

Roselea hugged her father as the Goblins kept partying and dancing.

"Don't ever be sad, my little rose. You are surrounded by love and I love you. Don't you ever forget that." Jareth said as he kissed Roselea on the forehead.

"I love you too, Father..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh no! The Cleaners!" Hoggle yelled as he ran. Sarah ran with him and then looked behind her.

There was a very big drill bit looking contraption with millions of whirling blades that twirled while the drill spun.

Sarah ran with Hoggle, until he fell. She then came back for him even though he said no, but she didn't want to leave him to fend for himself with The Cleaners.

They ran until they came upon a locked gate. They kept shaking the gate, hoping it would break open.

"You really got his attention now! The Bog of Eternal Stench, The Cleaners! And its all your fault!" Hoggle yelled as they kept trying to open the gate.