Chapter 4

~ The Next morning ~
( Your pov )

I could barely sleep yesterday, I could not stop thinking as many questions are spinning in my head.

Why does my dad carry this book? Why is he hiding it from me? Are there other things
he hidden from me? Was this my mom's powers? Was she a princess? A magical princess??

I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom, I washed face to be surprised that the hearts on my cheeks didn't disappear

What do I do? Tell my dad what happened? No no, he will mad because I took something belongs to him without his permission

I quickly returned to my room, changed my clothes, but this time I wore my favorite (f/c) hoodie, I took out some make-up and began to put it on my face, trying to hide the hearts on my cheeks.

And indeed I hid them, I looked at my face until I made sure I was hiding it completely. I then took my way to the kitchen to see my dad as usual drinking his coffee and reading the newspaper.

"Good morning sweetheart, thanks for doing my room yesterday, I don't have the time to do it myself", my dad said with a smile.

"Aw.. it's wasn't a big deal", I said with a small smile.

I guess he didn't noticed the disappearance of the book.

"So how was your first day at school? Did you make some new friends?" He asked.

"It was fine, and I made a few friends, they are all nice to me", I said as I started eating some cereal.

"that's nice to hear", he said as he rubbed my head. Then he stared at me, "are you wearing make-up?"

"Um..yeah..? I thought it would make me feel a bit beautiful", I said, looking away to not to make eyes contact.

"Aw (Y/n), you are beautiful, don't let anyone tell you that you are not", he said as was about to pull down the hoodie.

"I know...but only this time?", I said as I grabbed his hand and gave him puppy eyes.

"Fine, but.. promise me that if someone was bothering you, you will tell me", he said as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"I promise", I said and I started feeling bad that I'm not telling him the truth.

.

~ Time skip ~

I took a small mirror with me to make sure that the hearts in my cheeks weren't clear, I arrived to the school and went straight to my class, I was early because my friends didn't arrive yet so I laid my head on the desk.

After ten minutes, Ko came and was behind him Tko and Dandy.

"Hi (Y/n), How was your morning?", Ko asked.

I looked at him and smiled, "it was good, what about you guys?"

"the usual", he said.

We started a little chat about what we're going to do today. Ko suddenly said that he have to go to the bathroom, and pulled with Dandy with him. [ He was trying to make (Y/n) alone with Tko to chat ].

I then turned to look at Tko, he was staring at me and I blushed.

"W-What??", I asked.

"Are you wearing make-up?", he asked.