Chapter 15

So It's time to sleep, Tko and Jack are going to sleep in the couch, so I went to my bedroom.

( Tko's pov )

I'm Not comfortable, Jack and I are going to sleep at the same couch, and Jack is Annoying, he opened his phone, issuing sounds, laughing loudly, pulling the blankets out of me, I tried to ignore it, but I couldn't stand it any longer.

"Hey you, I'm trying to sleep right here you know!!", I said.

"So, What do you want me to do?!, read a bed time story or sing you a song?!", he said, and that's makes feel like I'm going to kill him.

"Don't let me lose my temper, I know you're doing this to annoying me", I said with annoyed.

"yeah whatever", he said and turn off his phone.

"Finally, I can get some sleep" I thought, when I finally was going to sleep, he began snoring high, my eyes open and widened in anger, I set up and said "Are you kidding me right now?!".

"Nope.." he said as he continue his snoring.

I got off the couch and started walking upstairs making my way to (Y/n)'s room.

I knocked the door, but there was no answer, so I opened the door And walked in, I looked around the room, she wasn't there, probably she's in the bathroom cus I saw the lights on.

I walked in to her room, I'm going to wait for her, so I started looking around in the room, I saw on the table a picture, it was her and a man, I grabbed it, she looked happy in it with the man.

"What are you doing?!", a soft voice said behind me, I turned to it,l it was Febe, and she was flying.

"What's it look like I'm doing? I'm looking around" I said.

She looked at the picture and said "Who do you think he is?".

"Probably her father", I said as I put the picture down.

Then I looked around again, something under her bed caught my attention, I pulled it from under the bed, it was a book.

I grabbed it, and I set on the bed and looked at it, the edges of the book were gold, and in the middle there was pink diamond, "could it be the book that (Y/n) has told me about it..?", I thought.

"The Book!!", Febe yelled.

I looked at her and asked, "What about it?".

"It's The Butterfly Family's book!!, it's the book of the magic spalls!!", she said.

I looked at the book again, and open it, before I was going to read a word, I heard(Y/n), "What are you doing?!".

( You're pov )

Tko looked at me, I was standing near the door, and started walking closer to him, I saw the book in his hands, I set next to him and looked to him.

"I was coming to you, but you weren't in your room", Tko said.

"Yeah..I went to the bathroom", I said.

"So this is the book you've told me about?!", he asked.

"Yeah, I have never open it since..you know, the hearts in my cheeks, and all of this stuff.." I said.

"Yeah,..How about we took a look in it?!, this time if anything happens, I'll be with you", he said as he smiled sweetly at me.

I smiled back and said, "Yeah sure, ..that's reminds me, I've never looked at my Mom's chapter, I wonder what she had wrote in it?", then I took the book from him and opened it.