Chapter 26

After school, Tko and I went to the bodega, Tko have to go to work, but he's not working, he just lie on the counter table while putting his headphone and  listening to music, Enid setting in front of him and playing on her phone, and Rad is sleeping on some boxes.

"TKO!! Come on, get up and let's go and plaaaayyy", I begged as I shake Tko's body to make him move, I've been doing this for like an hours!!.

"Ugghh, I'm tired (Y/n), I don't want to play right now!! Go play with Ko", he said with annoyed as he kept his eyes closed.

"Ko is sick, remember?", I remained him.

"Then go find someone else to play with", he said.

"Just give up (Y/n), he won't move", Eind said as she kept her eyes on the phone not bothering to look at me.

"Ugh, Fine, I'll find someone to play with", I said.

About a seconds, someone enter the bodega,  I turned my head to see it was Ben, what a coincidence!! He looked at me and I can tell he was shocked, probably didn't expect me to be here.

He turned around trying to get out, "Hi Ben", I said making him turning around.

"H-Hi (Y/n), didn't expect you to be here", he said nervously. And suddenly!! Tko raised his head up to look at Ben with widened eyes.

"Aww, so NOW you decided to get up?", I said as I looked at Tko.

"What is he doing here?", he said ignoring what I just said.

"I-I don't want any t-trouble, I'll leave", Ben said and he tried to left.

"No Ben wait!" I snap at him making stop, I walk to him and grabbed his arm "I wanna hung out with you if you don't mind?".

"WHAT!!", Tko yelled as he finally got off the table.

"What?", I asked, why is he yelling?.

"You can't hung out with him", Tko said, and I can tell by his tone he's angry.

"Um..yes I can, I'll show you". I said and turned to go out with Ben.

"No, I meant you can't because I command you not to", he said.

"What?" I laughed, "you can't silly, as I'm already going to, beside..you told me to find someone to play with".

"I'll go with you", he said as he glared at Ben and walked closer to me.

"No you're staying here", I said, I grabbed Tko from his shoulders and turned him around and started to bush him, "cause you are sooo tired from working today, you need to rest baby", I said.

"I am not tired (Y/n)!!", he said.

"How funny, because a few minutes ago you were complaining and didn't want to play with me!! What changed?", I said.

He didn't answer, instead he looked at floor, probably he didn't want to let me see his blushing but I did hehe.

"Anyway, I'mGoingBbyyyeeee", I said quickly and left the bodega l Ben.

( Tko's pov )

(Y/n) left the bodega before I can say something, "Ugh, that crap, who does he think he are hugging out with My (Y/n)?! I won't just stay here doing nothing..."

"I know what you're thinking", my thoughts were cut.

"Huh?", I turned my head to look at Eind, she was looking at me with a smirk on her face.

"You want to follow her, don't you?", she said.

"Yeah, he can't just leave her with another boy", Rad suddenly said, and he got up from the boxes he was sleeping on.

"Puff, that's not true, I trust her", I said.

"But you don't trust that boy, do you?", Rad said.

"I..I-I...", I stuttered, I don't know what to say!.

"Come on Tko, do you really want her to be with him?, Alone?", Enid said.

"Yeah, you don't want her to like him or something", Rad side.

~ Skip time ~

( You're pov )

Ben is such a fun person! We walked around the plaza, we talked about each other, played hide and sick, and had some food from Beardo truck and it was soo delicious.

Right now we're having some ice cream and we're on the way to the bodega.

"And then Tko defeated all the robots with one bunch!! He was sooo amazing", I said with big grin on my face, I was telling Ben about my first day in the bodega.

"that's cool, but..don't you think it's a little scary too", Ben said.

"Scary? No, why?", I asked.

"Cause..you know....Tko and...that stuff",he said as he scratch his neck.

I stopped walking and cross my arms, "No, I don't, explain", I said as I raised my eyebrow.

"Umm...everyone one fears Tko", he said.

"What! Why?", I asked.

"He's the dark boy and the strongest, he destroyed the plaza once because he got annoyed by his friends", he said with widened eyes.

"What?!, Tko wouldn't do that!! He's kind, and caring. Sure he gets annoyed and angry too fast but he would never hurt anyone!!."

"Well, I'm not laying to you, you can ask his brother Ko about that", he said.

I looked at the ground not knowing what to say. I can't make sure if he was lying or not, maybe I will ask Ko about it but even though if it was true, it was in the past, that won't change anything.

"And (Y/n)", he cut my thoughts, "Every one know what happens between you two in your first day".

"What?", I asked.

"Everyone was talking about it, Tko was about to punch you, no one knows what did truly happened but some of your classmates saw Tko pulling you up by your T-shirt about to punch you. Some rumors says that he did punch you", he said.

"That's not true!!, except for the part he was pulling me up, but he didn't punch me, he would never hurt me!!", I said with an anger.

"Well I don't know about that. But I have to admit I was surprised that you're two are couples, you two are truly different", Ben said as we start walking again.

"I don't care about that, I love Tko and he loves me, that's the important thing", I said as I smiled at my self.

"Yeah...you're right,.......hey, what's that?!", he suddenly stopped walking.

"What?" I asked confused, he pointed as something and I looked directly at it, "Oh my...".