Chapter 19

I opened my bedroom door slowly trying not to wake Tko and Jack, I looked at them and they still sleeping, I opened the door of my closet and took the book, Before I leave the room, I saw my backpack,I remembered that in my bag the wand, so I opened it and took it. 

I was about to leave the room but I heard someone whispering, "(Y/n)!!" 

I turned to see Tko and Jack, But they were still sleeping, "(Y/n)!!,Over here, in the mirror!!"

I went to the mirror to see that my reflection is back, I looked at it with uncomfortable face, "W-What do you want?" I asked with low voice.

"I was checking on you, why you didn't come inside the portal??" She said.

"You asking me after what came from that monster you sent to me??", I said with anger, but still in low voice, because I don't want to wake Tko and Jack.

"She was protecting you!!, You're Father is the real monster!!",she said.

"What are you talking about", I asked.

"Can't you see?!, he doesn't want you to be Connected with your family", she said with widened eyes.

"That's because you're evil!!, also you lied about everything you told me about my mom", I said.

"That's not true!, we didn't lied about it, and we're not evil!!, you're dad is the one who's lying", she said.

I looked down and started thinking for a moment, I know she's trying to trick me, I looked up back to her and said, "You think I'm going to believe you??".

"You have to believe me, you're father trying to take you away from us, don't you want to know more about your family??" She said.

"No!!, I don't want to know anything, I wish I've never fawned that book!!", I said and I left the room angrily, I didn't care about what did she said, if removing these hearts on my cheeks means back to my normal life, then it's the best thing to do right now.

I went to my Dad, he was in his room, I went to him and I give him the book with the wand.

"Were did you find that wand?", my Dad asked.

"The fairy give it to me, she told me that it's will helped me with the spells and to make my own spells", I said.

"I gees we'll need it, but..I'm not sure if it wasn't a trick", he said.

"That's okay, we'll try first without it, if it didn't work, then we don't have choice", I said.

Dad nodded to me and opened the book, he was flipping the pages so fast like he knew were can he find the spell that we need

"Um..Dad, do you know the spell that we need??", I asked.

"Yeah, I remember you're mother recommended me to use it if something like this happened", he said.

Then he stopped in chapter belongs to Princess Lily, he slipped the pages slowly so he can read, then he stopped and pointed at spell.

"That's what we need!!", he said, I looked at the book and started reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is important and dangerous spell, It can only be used in necessary, this spell will cut off The communication between you and your family, as if you are not one of them,:(I cut off the communication between me and my family).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's it?!, all what I have to do is say these words?!", I said.

"Some times it's easier than what you thinks it is,...anyway, try it", he said as he gives me the book.

I looked at my hand for the moment, then I read the spell out loud, "I cut off the communication between me and my family", but nothing happened.

"Okay, That didn't work, so now..take the wand and try it again",  my dad said.

I took the wand and said the spell again, "I cut off the communication between me and my family", the wand started shaking in my hand, and started to glow, suddenly a  white light came out, and I couldn't see anything because I shout my eyes.

After a second, I felt tickles in my cheeks, I opened, and I looked at my dad

"It worked!!, the hearts on your cheeks are gone!!", he said with a little smile.

I looked at my face in the mirror in my dad's room, they were really gone, I felt relief and happy, finally this nightmare will end and I will return to my normal life.