Seventeen.

Jeremiah POV

I walked out the house and went to Vinnie and Vonte crib. I was so mad right now. I knew I was tight because I walked to Vinnie and Vonte crib, mind you they live a 40 minute walking distance from Shay. I don't even know where Shay at to vent to him about the shit. So when I got to the crib, I saw all my guys there. I decided this is the moment where imma tell them. I gotta talk to someone about this shit. "What up y'all. I gotta holla at y'all right quick. Come sit down." We walked over to the couches.

"You good bro ? What took so long to get here ?" Dre asked. "I walked." "You walked nigga ! What the hell." I nodded my head. "What's wrong, you feel like them drugs creeping up on you again." Vonte asked. I shook my head. "Nah them days ova wit. This bout something else... well someONE else." They all looked at me and I started to explain. "So I been fucking Jessica." They all backed away from me. "You itching and burnin man ?" Vinnie stupid ass said. "Yeah bro, don't tell us you got sum shit." "No dumb asses lemme finish. Sit y'all asses down bro. Damn." I was clearly annoyed.

"Anyway, I been fucking Jessica to keep my mind off someone else.... Keilani." They all opened their mouths to speak but I stopped them. "I know I know. All y'all boutta say 'I knew it' blah blah. Okay y'all knew great. Long story short me and Keilani started fucking. We wasn't official yet. We didn't have a boyfriend girlfriend title but, we were some what loyal to each other." They nodded.

"So what happened tonight that got you fucked up ?." Shay asked walking into the living room. I looked at him snacking on chips. "And where the fuck was you at nigga ?!?!?! when I needed you to kick some ass you was fuckin M.I.A. !!" I said. "Yeah M.I.A. in Tania's guts." Vinnie said as he laughed. "Shut up bitch. Where I was at don't matter. Keep talking." Shay said as he sat on the couch. I shook my head, he been disappearing randomly A LOT lately. "Well, today Keilani and Jessica got into a fight in the court yard at school. They gon claim it wasn't over me but we all know da vibe. Anyway. Jessica, kissed me after the fight to make Keilani mad." "Nigga why you talking like we wasn't there." Vonte said. "Man fuck you. Anyway, as expected Keilani got mad. Told me a whole bunch of shit then walked off. After that Keilani disappeared, I didn't know where she went. So later when I got home she was here. We got into an argument bout how we don't communicate with each other. So I got mad and I told her I'm going to Jessica's house. We was still arguing and I said fuck you, to her."

"Dead ass 😳". They said in unison. "Yes bro. I tried to tell her I ain't mean it but she started crying and shit and told me leave. She been kicking me out like the crib hers. After I left, I went to Jessica crib." "Time out, is the pussy good ?" Vonte asked. "Why smut you wanna try it out." Vinnie said. "Mind your business when grown folks are talking." Vonte said pushing Vinnie heads. "Nigga 10 minutes don't mean I can't still beat ya ass keep playing." Vinnie threatened. Vonte made a stupid face at him. "kEeP pLaYiN. Nigga shut up." I laughed.

"So now, when I got there she was mad at me. While we were in the court yard, I broke the kiss, she was tight because I didn't want her in that way. I didn't see her as a girlfriend. She told me all this shit bout how she really like me and shit. She all like, 'oh I really like you, I know mad shit about you' blah blah. Confessing to me and shit. I was faded so I wasn't really tryna hear all dat. But when I got home that shit actually hit me. I was real life thinking bout what she was sayin."

At this point I had their full attention and they was looking at me like they look at the tv when they play games. "Bro I hope you don't say what I think you about to." Dre said. "Nah man it's nun like dat. So I went to Jessica crib and decided, yo lemme talk ta ha. After I got ta her crib we talked. Then she started telling me bout herself, she actually cool peoples I fw her, but as a friend. Me and her cool now. We decided we ain't gotta fuck and all dat shit, so now I can really focus on Keilani. I made her an apology pizza and brought it back to the crib." "Pizza nigga ?" Shay said. "Yeah nigga suck my dick."