Just Maybe

***Warning.... It gets graphic...*** 

I wanted to make it a graphic as I could but I'm not good at it so bare with me. 

Toddy was the first one to wake up in the morning. "Ugh." He sat up and rubbed his head. "Where am I?" He looked next to him and saw Scott. Putting a huge smile on his face remembering how much fun they had yesterday. "Oh yeah." He scanned Scott body. His face shoved into his pillow, hair scruffy, but when he looked more down was more hot. Scott's ass was hanging out of his underwear. Damn was it a good sight to see. Better than any girls ass he's seen. And he's had his fair share of ass. Todd rolled over to get closer to Scott. He put his hand on his back casually. He moved his hand lower feeling more nervous each inch down his spine. It sent chills through Todd's body. Why is he so nervous?

Well he is about to grope his straight best friend while he sleeps from a hangover. Nothing to be scared about. Right. His hand got lower. He could feel all the heat from Scott's body heating up his hand. He's so warm and so smooth. He reached the crease of the ass. Circling the tip of the ass crack. Then moving it over to one of the big lumps in front of him. God it's so smooth. He took his hand and ran it across the crack in between the hills to the next one. Squeezing it and feeling it as much as he could. Scott let out a moan and shifted a little. 

All Todd did was freeze and kept his hand there looking dead at Scotty. "Mmm. You know I like that Kristen." Scotty said with a smile still in a deep sleep. "Oh god Kristen. Scotty has a whole ass girlfriend. And so do I." Toddy thought. He pulled away his hand and sat back up. He checked his phone to see if he had any messages. He had only one. 

From: Babe

12:15 am

"Heyyy baby imma be gone tonight and maybe tomorrow too. You relax and don't have any fun without me ;)"

Of course she would text me that late. It isn't the first time she'd use the "Hangin with my girls" excuse to cheat on him. Toddy didn't care that much. Yeah he loved Corinna but like as a close friend with benefits. But very low benefits. 

To: Babe

3:27 pm 

"Ok baby have fun with your friends and I wont ;P"

"Damn already 3? We knocked out didn't we?" Toddy thought to himself. He turned to look at Scotty's beautiful body one more time then got up. He opened the back door to let Link out the house because she probably really had to use the restroom. Toddy went back to the bedroom and went into the restroom that was for the master bedroom. He took off his dirty underwear and stepped into the steamy shower. The image of Scotty's ass kept racing through his mind. It was really stuck in his mind. He felt himself grow a little hard. He imagined how his tight ass would feel around his dick. How it feels to be inside him. And came out loads of his hot cum came out of him in Scotty's shower. He got out the shower and saw he been in there for 20 min.

Shit that was longer than he thought. He walked out the shower and put one of Scott's pair of underwear. They always share underwear when they would sleepover at each other's places. He walked out the room and he saw Scotty still laying there. Ass out and all. God so hot. A little tent rose in his new underwear. "Wow I am a sex addict." Toddy thought to himself. But he didn't care. He loved the pleasure it gave him and gave others.

After a few seconds or minutes passed Scotty finally woke up. "MMMMMMMM. What time is it?" He asked stretching and yawning at the same time. "Around 4." Toddy replied. "Damn. Already. That was a good as sleep. You ready for something to drink?" He said scratching his head. Toddy walked toward him and sat next to him with furrowed eyebrows on his face. "Have you been stressing out lately?" Toddy asked Scott on a serious note. "Um... What makes you ask?" Scotty replied. "Drinking all day? At breakfast." Toddy pointed out. "When am I not?" Scott answered with a sad tone and looked down to the ground trying to put on a fake smile. Toddy could tell when his best friend was lying.