Backstage

It's the final day of the Ruin Your Party Tour and Toddy and Scotty haven't been able to spend a little quality time alone together. Something had always got in the way. Weather it was David pranking them, Zane wanting to got partying, Heath giving them house tours, Jeff coming up with new ideas, even trips to Vegas. And there's a lot more things that get in the way too. 

The only things they ever were able to getting close to each other was their usual stuff. Cuddling, holding hands, grabbing each others ass's even each others cocks. But they both had to be really careful with that last one. It would be questionable if they both were hard and grabbing each other. They were just being their normal selves that everyone knew. 

After the show was done Toddy picked Scotty up, both shirtless and sweaty, and went backstage to their dressing room and tossed him onto the couch. "Ugh... We're finally done. All that anxiety was killing me haha." Scotty said putting his hands behind his head trying to relax. Todd sat at the end of the couch at Scott's feet. 

"You feelin ok?" Todd sounded concerned rubbing his hand up and down the calf of Scott's leg. "Nothing new. Don't worry." Scott answered. "You want a foot rub B?" Toddy said with a grin and not even waiting for a reply, he already starts striping off Scott's shoes and socks. "How can I say no to that cute face?" Scott answered wiggling his toes. Todd lifted up the feet and placed a kiss on the sole of each foot. "Anything for my B."

Toddy began his foot rub helping the tension in his feet. Scotty lets out a moan of relief. "You've been working hard baby. You finally have time to relax." Toddy places another kiss on Scott's big toe. "Maybe I have better ideas of relax." Scotty's hands still stay behind his head. He took one foot and push Todd to lye on the other end of the couch. Toddy could see the dirty look in his eyes. Scotty, surprisingly, managed to unbutton Toddy's pants quickly. 

"Where did you learn that trick?" Toddy asked with a cocked eyebrow. "I have my ways." Scott said with a devilish smirk. He took both his feet and began to rub through Toddy's underwear making him throw his head back in pleasure. Scotty continued working his feet as he pulled down his own pants and worked on himself. He moved one foot all up Toddy's sweaty tan abs and chest and back down. Toddy liked doing feet stuff but he didn't think Scott would and he loved that he does. 

He lifted the foot rubbing between his pecs and gave the big toe a kiss, then the sole of the foot, then his heel. He went back to the top and stuck the big toe into his mouth. The sweaty salty flavor that he loved so much. He opened his eyes and seen Scotty very surprised by his actions yet very aroused. Scott pointed down at himself and said "Do what I'm doing." Without hesitation, or taking the foot out his mouth, Toddy took off his socks and shoes without hands and placed one between Scott's legs and one on his chest. 

Todd begins to do the same motion on Scott's dick with his his feet that Scott is doing to him. Scott takes the other foot and does his own kind of worship on it. He licks up and down the sole of the foot and sucks on the toes. It tickles but fills Toddy with pleasure. He does the same to Scotty's foot, wanting him to feel the same pleasure as him. 

Toddy then moved the foot away from his face and the other from his hard throbbing cock, and pounced on top of Scott. He looked deeply into Scott's eyes for a long moment that felt like forever. "God I missed you." Scott was taken by surprised. He took Toddy's face into his hands with a smile. "I missed you too." He pulled Todd into a deep, passionate kiss. Their sweaty bodies rubbing together. Their hands exploring each other. Heat filling up the room.

Scotty's hands went lower down Toddy's back reaching his perfect bum. Groping it, feeling how soft and plump it was. Scott pulled away from the kiss and looked at Todd. "Maybe..." Scott began but froze. Todd raised an eyebrow waiting for him to finish. "...this time...can I top." Toddy gave out a small laugh then pecked Scott's lips. "We'll see about that." He went back down to continue the heated make out session.