Message

**Yes this is the story with graphic content but please, continue.**

Toddy had just left to Zane and Heath's place. He really wanted to finish off what he started but he'd rather save that for later. "Hey! What's up man?" Zane said greeting toddy at the door. "Hey man." Toddy followed him inside Heath greeted him with his hug then they all sat on the couch. "What's up guys! I'm here today with my baby Zane and my boy Toddy. Today were doing a who know's me best challenge!" Heath shouted into his camera. He started asking a series of questions about himself. All of them really specific. Not just anyone could answer them only people who knew him like we did. 

After 30 min of playing the game, Zane obviously won. Him and Heath have been knowing each other longer than Todd knew either of them. The video was over and they just hung out for a while in the backyard. All of a sudden there was a knock on the door. Heath got up to go answer it. After a few minutes of greeting whoever was at the door, Heath came back to the back with the person. Toddy's eyes widened in shock. It was Corinna. 

"HEY BABYYYYY!" She came running at Toddy and pulled him in a tight hug. "Heyyyy.... I thought you weren't coming back till tomorrow." Toddy asked confused. "Yeah my plans got canceled. I tried calling but it straight to your voicemail, so I went to Scotty's cause I thought you'd be there but he said you came here." Toddy had a bit of sigh of relief. He was glad he didn't stay with Scotty, otherwise she might of seen something she didn't want to. "Oh ok well that's great babe." Corinna stayed strapped to his arm like a seat belt as they went back inside to sit around and talked like usual. 

A ding went off echoing the room from Toddy's phone. "Who's that?" Corinna asked being her nosy ass self like usual looking over his shoulder. "It's Scotty." Todd answers. "You gonna open it?" Corinna asked still being nosy. "He probably just want to hang later or something. I'll worry about it later." Toddy muted his phone and went on Instagram. Another notification went off and it was Scotty again. Toddy glanced at Corinna and she was deep into a conversation with Zane while Heath was on his phone. He opened the message. He read first message.

From: Scotty

6:37 pm

"When you coming back over and finish what you started? You got me all heated up from this morning."  

Toddy quickly shut off the phone and looked at Corinna to make sure she didn't see the picture

Toddy quickly shut off the phone and looked at Corinna to make sure she didn't see the picture. She was still in a deep conversation with Zane. His heart started to pound thinking about what would of happened if she would of seen it. Would she flip? Would she take it as a joke? You'd never know with Corinna. She's almost bipolar. Always changing her mind and doing something she'll regret later. Toddy took a breath trying to calm himself, to not to go to deep into thought about this.

He opened his phone again and took a look at the picture. "Holy fuck. What's Scott planning to do?Guess he's getting a little freaky thinking of me." Toddy's breath quickened and started to get a little hard. He's lucky he's wearing Jeans instead of his shorts otherwise Corinna would of really noticed something. Todd took a screen shot of the picture then read the next message.