Chapter 13=Puzzle Pieces

OMG I JUST REALIZED THIS YOU GUYS!!! I know the smart asses reading this problably already realized it, but this^ cover of the book is Toriegn talking to Fluffsters like she did last chapter omfg. I didnt even do that on purpose! Go me! Hehe.

My alarm clock jolted me awake and I rolled over, falling off my bed.

"Oomph," I winced as I just laid there on the hard wood floors.

I heard someone walking in and I lifted up slightly to see Rebecca just looking at me. By her expression I could tell that she was trying to hold in her laugh. She failed. Her snickering filled the room and I groaned.

"It's not funny!" I tried lifting up but the covers were litterally suffocating me. "Help? Please?"

She laughed harder before lending me a hand and helping me up. I was suprised that she actually helped me up. Thats the best sister moment that I have had with her in years. After I was up on my feet, she snatched her hand away as if I she had gotten burned or something. It hurt that she did that, but it was expected.

She backed away from me and crossed her arms," So, you skipped yesterday?"

"Uh, um," I played with the lining of my sheets on the bed.

"And you slapped Bridgett. And you went off with Daniel." She smirked. "It's all throughout the school. Big sis is now known as the bad ass. How does it feel?"

"I, um," My eyes were as large as saucers,"People are saying that?"

Becca turned and looked around my room carelessly,"Yup."

"Wow."

"So is it true?" She looked me deep in the face.

"Y-yeah." I ran a hand through my already jacked up hair.

"Cool," And with that, she walked out.

Okay then.

I lifted up and went over to my closet after deciding that I should actually get ready for school. I picked out a simple turquoise silk top and some high waist jeans. With some black converse and jewelry, I was ready for the day.

I stood in the shower and I couldnt help but to think about yesterday. I slapped Bridgett. It was amazing! But then the faces of Joey and Ivory when I did it, it was something in their eyes. Sadness? Shame?

It was just a slap though. No biggie and Daniel seemed to respect me more for it. Aahhh, Daniel. Him on his motorcycle and him blowing smoke circles. Goddamn. But I took those drugs. I took them....because of him. But just like the slap, it was no biggie. Right?

My friends sure did look hurt yesterday. And I went waaay too far with Mason. I understand that he just cares for me, but thats annoying when they constantly baby me. I can do whatever the hell I want and I dont need their permission nor their scoldings.

I hopped out the shower and got dressed. I threw my hair up into a messy bun and went back into my bathroom. Here is the hard part.....putting on my makeup. I carefully applied mascara, making sure I didnt make it clumpy or too much. Then I applied some lip gloss and kept it moving. A natural look is good for today.

I went downstairs after gathering my school things. Yes, I was planning on actually staying for the second day of school, although if Daniel wanted to go somewhere again, I could oblige.

I grabbed an apple and began heading to my car before I noticed my mom asleep on the couch. Did she sleep down here? She should be getting ready for work. I shuffled over to her and lightly shook her.

"Mom. Mom?" Her eyes fluttered open and she looked around confused. "You need to get ready for work. Why are you on the couch?"

"I was reading my book and I must have fallen asleep down here. Thanks for waking me up, sweetie." She lifted up slowly. "Have a good day at school."