Chap. 11=Just Take It

*Finally updated you guys, lol*

The ride was silent except for the music playing quietly.

I noticed that when Daniel drives on his motorcycle, he has a hard set face and his knuckles are turning white as he holds the handle bars. His body is tense beneath me. It is making me worried but at the same time I must relax. I dont want to seem uncool or uptight in any way.

I wish I could just start a conversation with him but being my socially awkward self, its kinda hard to. If only I could somehow summon the Toriegn from last night, I would be fine. The Toriegn from last night was calm and collected while being a sexy peice of eye candy at the same time. I cant help but grin at the memory. But then I frown again. Because its still dead ass silent right now. The wind whips my face and I close my eyes accordingly.

I remember my dad always told me that whenever I want to start a conversation, just talk about Mom. I always laughed at that. Glancing at Daniel, I know straight away that starting a conversation about my Mom isnt the best idea.

Got any other ideas Dad???

Gosh, I miss you Dad. I straighten up in the seat and take a deep breath. Now is not the time to think about my father. I might get all emotional and shit. I notice that we have been driving for about thirty minutes and Mason seems to be blowing up my phone.

Toreign, what are you doing??

Where is he taking you??

Will you frickin answer me!

Just be careful.

Can he just stop?!? Im perfectly fine. I think. Thats when I finally opened my mouth.

"Where are we going exactly?"

His smirk returned to his face as he side glanced me and then turned back to the rode. "Suprise."

"I hate suprises."

"Oh, is that so?" He was beaming now.

I was getting figity in the seat. "Ugh."

He laughed a bit at my being impatient. "Look, we are here."

I gazed at our surroundings at what looked like a crummy parking lot that lead to an abandoned black building.

"Why did you bring me here?"

"Whats wrong with it, sweatheart?" My heart fluttered at the word 'sweatheart'.

"Well, I thought we were coming to someplace fun when you said we were gonna skip. I didnt think you would bring me to an abandoned building."

He smirked and hopped off the bike. I staid glued to my seat. There was no way that I was getting off. What kind of suprise is this?

He realized that I wasnt moving so he moved towards me and grabbed my waist, slowly lifting my leg off one side of the bike so I could stand. Maybe he doesnt get my drift that I want him to take me back to school now?

"Come here," He whispered and I loved how husky his voice was. He brung me towards his chest.

I hesistated as I sunk into his embrace. He placed his hands on my hips and looked into my eyes.

"Now what happened to that girl last night?"

My throat was dry so it sounded like a croak as I answered,"She is right here."

"Oh really?" I shook my head. "How about you show me?"

I just looked up at his sculptured face. His straight nose that lead a path to his full pink lips. His eyes were a deep set brown that gave me a daring look. I felt myself smirk as I took the bait.