Chapter 24= Always Forgiven

*About eight chappies left before THE END!!! But, until that sad sad day, ENJOY THE CHAPTER!!!*

I awoke groggily today. I was dreading going to school again. My break was a little too overwhelming for my liking and now I have to go to my devil of a school.

I slowly entered the bathroom and started the shower while brushing my teeth. After finishing my face wash, I looked closely in the mirror. The girl staring at me was someone so different then what I thought I resembled. The girl looked empty and hallow. She shouldve looked happy and cheerful, but she wasnt. I didnt even notice that I had begun crying. What the hell is the matter with me?

I quickly hopped in the shower and cleaned up before changing into acid wash jeans and a plain grey top. I pulled my curly waves into a high ponytail and pulled on some converse before heading outside.

This day started out bad and it just couldnt get any better. Your probably wondering what Im dreading. Well his name is Daniel.

Last night he came over and we watched a couple movies and cuddled. I forgave him about the other day with the slap incident. Although I still have a slight bruise on my cheek, I chose to ignore it. He regretted it and from the alchohol on his breath, I could tell that he had just drank a little too much that day. I still really really like him and technically I did cheat on him with Mason so....

But anyways, last night Daniel kept begging me to go all the way with him and I just wasnt ready. I want to loose my virginity to someone special and yes, Daniel is special to me but I feel like as of now our relationship is a mess and it needs to be good again before stuff like that happens. Daniel got really angry and pushed me away from him before storming out the door. There was no "okay baby" or "thats fine" or an "Ill wait". I felt embarrassed and ashamed.

I also felt stupid because now he might not want me anymore because I refused. Gosh, I sound dumb right now.

I quickly rushed downstairs before grabbing an apple and heading out. Mom was already at work and once again, Becca was no where to be found. We haven't really spoken to eachother since Thanksgiving and Im happy for that because our conversations could only result in worse things.

I left the house and drove up to the school and got out, sucking in a breath. Here goes nothing.

I walked through the halls swiftly and waved at a few people here and there. It seemed quiet today. Too quiet. It made me feel anxious and I didnt even know what for.

"Umm, Toriegn?" Someone called my name and I turned around to see Bridgett. Oh goody.

"Who told you, you could talk to me? Let alone let my name slip out your filthy mouth?" I replied rudely. I didnt care though. She was a bitch to me all those years, this is payback.

"Umm, you...Daniel...just come with me," She responded not even fazed by what I had said.

"Why would I go anywhere with you?"

"Because, you have to see this," She pleaded and she seemed sincere so I just rolled my eyes and followed her down the hall.

More people stared at me as we walked and I knew deep down that some deep shit is about to go down. I mean why else would Bridgett of all people come up to me?

My eyes buldged out of their sockets when I saw what was in front of me. Daniel pinned some blonde bimbo up against his locker and kissed her feverishly. A crowd had formed and when they saw me, everyone went silent. All I could see was red, I was so pissed and embarrassed at the same time.

"Are...are you okay?" Bridgett asked and thats when I realized that I was bawling my eyes out right then and there.

Daniel mustve heard her question because he parted from the girl and glanced at me, his eyes too going wide.

"Uhh...Toriegn," He breathed out and my tears flowed effortlessly.

I felt numb as he pulled me away from the crowd and into a different hallway.

"Wh-what was that?" I couldnt even hear myself speak.

"Look it wasnt what it looked like, I swear! She just randomly attacked me while I was at my locker. I would never do that to you, princess," He touched my cheek and I just shut my eyes and took a deep breath.

"I had fun last night Daniel!" A red head that passed by shouted and winked at Daniel before swaying off. Thats when I felt my heart drop to the ground.

"Shit," He mumbled. "I dont know what the hell she was talking about, I swear."

I shook my head and sniffed. Bull shit. I quickly wiped my face but the tears just poured and poured. I cant even believe that he would do that to me. Yeah I kissed Mason weeks ago, but did I really deserve all this now? I scurried out of Daniel's grip and raced to the bathroom. As of now that was my main destination.

Tears blurred my vision but I could faintly see Bridgett standing nearby and giving me a sorry look. I burst into the bathroom and cried my eyes out at the sink. I knew this day was gonna end terribly.

But all I could think about was how out of all the people and supposed "friends" that greeted me as I walked in, Bridgett was the only one that actually said something.

***********

I got home later that day. Nothing else really happened at school besides the Daniel thing. After I pulled myself together in the bathroom, I went to my classes like any other day. I wouldnt let Daniel get to me.

I was also still debating on if I should believe and forgive him or not.

I saw Mason today but he never said hi or anything. If I had thought twice about it, I would have thought that he was ignoring me, but I already had so much on my plate and Mason can be saved for another day.

We still havent really talked about the kiss or his feelings for me yet. I dont think we will ever have that conversation, at least I hope not.

I sat on my bed and dug into some vannila icecream while watching America's Next Top Model reruns. My hair was thrown up into a bun and I wore sweats and a tank top, I havent felt so comfortable in so long.

I feel like today was way too much for me and it doesnt help that my Dad's anniversary of the day he died is coming soon. Mom always gets drunk, my sister usually takes a trip with a bunch of her druggy friends and goes to the other side of the country or Cananda or some shit for like a week and Im always stuck alone at Dad's grave trying to keep myself sane.

It seems like everything is just going down hill for me and nothing ever gets better.

I was taken out of my reverie when my phone buzzed on my bedside table. I picked it up and saw that Daniel was calling. Oh.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Toriegn? Babe Im sorry, I really am. You mean a lot to me princess, I would never hurt you on purpose." I sighed as he gave the same excuse once again.

"Mhm, I know," I said nonchalantly.

"Let me make it up to you?"

I rolled my eyes. I really liked Daniel but this is getting old. "How Daniel?"

"Let me take you on a date this Friday?"

A date? I do enjoy his dates. They are usually busy and fun. And he can be pretty romantic.

"Okay," I answered and I heard him breath out a breath of relief into the phone.

"Good, okay, umm bye babe," He said quickly.

"Bye," I murmured before hanging up.

This date better be top notch.

*************

SHORT CHAPPY BUT A FILLER FOR NEXT ONE WHICH IS GONNA BE GOOD AND CUTE AND CUT A BREAK FROM ALL THESE DEPRESSING CHAPTERS! HOPE YOU ENJOYED! SMOOCHES.

-Brainy