9

For what you did to me,

and what I'll do to you,

you get, what everyone else gets,

you get a lifetime.

"Gerard?" I asked, he rolled over and faced me. We lied in silent in my room.

"Yes Frankie?" he whispered as his eyes still slightly closed.

"Do you remember that day when we met? You told me it gets harder, well it did. I've been holding on forever."

Gerard's eyes fluttered open and peered at me worriedly,"Promise me that when I'm gone, you'll kill all my enemies." I mumbled.

"Frankie, are you okay?" he asked, I nodded and replied "Peachy."

We finally got out of bed three minutes and forty-three seconds later, we walked down the corridor to the recreational room and walked in with out hands interlinked.

While mid-conversation of guitars, Pete and Patrick step into the room and join us.

We greeted each other while Gerard and I hid our entwined hands under the table.

We ate breakfast together and then Gerard and I left and went back to Gee's room.

He drew and left me to my own contemplations. Probably not a great idea.

We never got that far, and this helps me think through the night. Bright light that won't kill me now, or tell me how just you or I, your starless eyes remain.

"Frankie?"

Hip Hip Hooray for me, you talk to me, but you would kill me in my sleep. I snapped out of my concentrative stare and glanced at him and he grinned. He spun around his notebook for me to see, it was us at Bloomfield Cemetery. Gee and I were hand-in-hand and were walking down the rows of graves. It was stunning.

This hole you put me in,

wasn't deep enough,

and I'm climbing out right now,

you're running out of places to hide from me.

when you go,

just know that I will remember you

if living was the hardest part

we'll then one day be together

and in the end we'll fall apart

just like the leaves change in colors

and then I will be with you

I will be there one last time now

when you go

just know that I will remember you

I lost my fear of falling

I will be with you

I will be with you

"Frankie are you sure you're okay?" Gerard shifted from sitting beside me to cautiously crouching in front of me. I nodded, "No you're not." he whispered and pulled slowly into his arms, that's when I felt the tears splash my cheeks.

"Frankie, I promise we'll leave together." he whispered while stroking my hair.

"Promise?" I replied almost inaudibly.

He nodded, "I promise."

(A/n- so far this is the end.. )