Chapter-2

"Taehyung-ah...why are you sitting alone...just know I am always there for you. I am your family, and will take care of you and be your strength from now on."

- Jin (12 yrs old)

_______________
_______________

"Only a ruthless man can do that deed, you should have seen the body Namjoon..." The man wearing black leather jacket, sweatpants and boots criticizes, eyes fixed on the said male who was walking to the other side of the living room, where they were currently in.

Namjoon, a tall, handsome man, walks towards the mini bar, his multicolored robe covers his well build body, he makes a drink for the two, while continuing the conversation. 

"He himself was ruthless, raping girls and women is not a deed to be rewarded for, karma is a bitch you know.." he hands the glass of drink to the other who takes it eagerly, thanking him, while he sits on the sofa contrasting the shade of his costume, crossing his legs.

"But his dick was almost off..I still feel shivers down, thinking of it" the man gave him a horrified look.

Namjoon tries not to laugh "That's.. interesting I will look into the matter"

Namjoon who was the youngest recruit in the intelligence Dept of Korea, also youngest member to resign it because he didn't like their methods of working, instead made his own organisation to look after the criminals, the police always looked up for him in investigations for some insight, he was a man of wisdom, very intelligent and strategic. He moved to Daegu with Taehyung and was in contact with the officers of the police department there.

It was the next morning after the case and the sun was peeking from the window of his bunglow, sending warmth in the cold weather. He was in deep conversation with his ex colleague Mr. Hwang who was currently working in Daegu police Dept, a stout man, with anxious behavior, famous of getting hyped by small cases. Namjoon used to extract information on most of the cases from his loud mouthed friends, which was the only reason he was sitting with him right now.

"How will you...when you are leaving for Seoul in day or two" Hwang questions.

"Ah! Yes it's important, Jin wants us there, can't deny him" 

"I don't know who is the next target of the mail boy" he gulps the hard drink grimacing at the taste.

"Too hard for me" he murmurs.

"To what I know he is no more in daegu" 

"Should I be relieved.." Hwang laughs

"I think so" Namjoon smiles displaying his dimples.

Hwang looks around the house, he wishes to have one like that for himself too, but his wife and three children makes it difficult for him to put it to reality. 

"You really made a lot in such a young age and here I am still struggling...by the way where is your beautiful cousin? Looking at him makes my day"

Namjoon frowns but covers it instantly with a smile "sleeping"

"Ah! My bad luck" he stands up. "okay, I should leave, have lots of work to do" he smiles shaking hands and bidding his farewell.

Namjoon sighs and walks towards the kitchen picking a water bottle and moving towards the room at the end of the lobby from where sound of someone training can be heard.

He knocks making the sound go silent and hears a 'come in'. Taehyung was standing there shirtless, only in lowers and sweating profusely. He glances at Namjoon.