Chapter-28

A character of a person is really a vast field, it's like a path given to a mind to choose where to walk to, developing them in the process but a person mostly gets attracted to the wrong path of greed, violence, lust and anger, changing his character completely to what he was.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

The work Namjoon and Jin were doing was not simple especially when the two targets that were close to being chased were pulling Government card, and trying hard with the help of government officials to look after the person who killed their men and friends, though the Kim’s had removed every evidences from the crime scene still they had to keep their eyes open for any possibilities to occur after all human can commit mistakes. They were frequently in contact with Bogum to get the updates of what is going on in the headquarters and the information they got made them work harder, the officers were guessing next target to be Yong and therefore were keeping their keen eyes on him, Yong was trying hard to flee to China to be safe but that would only make police suspicious of his work. The officers were also keeping close eyes on their own staff so Bogum was having difficulty in collecting all the data, but the Kim's knew what they were stepping upon and were prepared for it, they had a strong team and two members who can check through any official data, that's how they found that a very efficient person was called in to investigate the case, he had various medals in his name, his name was Lee Jong, criminals fear him because of his crazy mind and the only person whom he liked to compete was Kim Namjoon who resigned much to his dislike, he was said to smell the criminals in the crowd and was also called the Human K9 of police.

"This is going to be tough" Namjoon wiped the sweat on his forehead with hanky as he saw the picture of Lee Jong walking inside headquarters. He was a tall, buffed man with broad shoulders, and a mature face, hair half parted, showing his forehead, with dark hawk eyes, his aura was totally different from his personality, his dress up way too colorful, always smiling face, never fails to whistle seeing a girl, and very often found in pubs and bars, if some new person meets him in the department they surely judges him.

Yoongi looks at him quizzically "How can they trust him?" he was one of those persons judging him by the look he had. He was working on his desk that Namjoon set up for him in Kim's house, and was currently showing the video that got of the Seoul Department of Police.

"Oh that's what I am talking about, it's all a facade you can say his every move has a meaning, he will cause problems in our mission, let's hope we don't get to face him or Taehyung will kill him for sure" Namjoon chuckles.

"Why is that?" Yoongi turns his gaze from computer screen to Joon.

Namjoon laughs "He likes V and wants to arrest him personally" emphasizing on the last word. "V is the only case that's taking too long for him to solve and that maybe made him love V"

"Oh you mean a rival of Jeongguk has arrived" he smirks, making Namjoon laugh hard.

"Don't laugh Joon, there are many hurdles on the way how will we carry our mission this time" Jin looks up from the laptop, removing his spects to rub his eyes and then wearing them again, they were sorting all the info they have collected and the places Yong has visited recently and his possible workplaces. This was the difficult one as Yong is behind the biggest racket of human trafficking in Korea. He was sitting in their work room silently doing his work while the other two were watching the video unaware that he had his ears open to their conversation.