Chapter-21

Jeongguk- "What kind of Goodness do you serve when you yourself are bathing in evil's blood?

V- "I am dripping, I am bleeding, just to make a path of light for others to walk on, who said I will not be punished? I am, every single second of my life, but it's my solace"

_________________________________

"What do you mean you are helpless? We have lost two of our friends without knowing the whereabouts of the culprit" Gi Yong yells at the officer who was in the meeting.

Song was sitting quietly looking at the way the conversation was going without uttering a word, he gestured the server to fill his glass, and took another glass of the drink too from him, he watched while sipping from his glass the way Yong was losing his patience, then glanced at the officer who was fidgeting unable to explain his condition. The room was filled with members, discussing the course of action now, as they have lost two of their boss, the market was going down and its a bad business for them, the meeting was planned to decide on who would fill the place of the two lost, and who is behind the massacre.

"Yong calm down! Let me have a word with him" he finally speaks.

The room falls in silence, the members there shifts their gaze to the officer who wipes his sweat, he looks with pleading eyes towards Song.

"Come sit in front of me" he asks the officer politely but his aura dark, "Give him the way, so that he can hurry up" they follow the orders quickly.

The officer sits on the chair that was placed especially for him there, Song hands him a glass full of whiskey, which he chugs in one go, nervously, he gestures the servers to fill the glass again.

“As far as I remember, I made your life full of riches and comfort, didnt I?" He starts.

The officer nods "And you just got one task in hand that was to look after the safety of my people, let them have their business run smoothly without hindrance, but it seems like its only one way business going on"

The officer shakes his head not able to form coherent words "So you must be knowing how important those two persons were to me specially Miyang, he was the best, didnt you?" his gaze turns dark.

"THEN WHAT PART OF IT ARE YOU NOT ABLE TO UNDERSTAND, THAT YOU WERE BRAVE ENOUGH TO JOIN THE MEETING, BUT WITH EMPTY HANDS, WHERE IS THE PERSON WHO KILLED MY MEN?" His voice echoed in the room, no one dared to move, as if they held their breath.

"We are investigating, there were no evidences to look at, its difficult because of it" the man shudders with the gaze on him.

"I want fucking results or else there are many to take your place, I have heard your daughter is pretty and Yong might need one in his business, as a toll get prepared for it" the officer was horrified with the thought itself.

"No, please, have mercy, I feel there is somebody involved from amongst us, who knew about them beforehand, their moves..please not my daughter, she is our life” Song gestures his guards to dismiss the man, who drags him out of the room while he pleads. The members looks at each other then to Song, moving back to their discussion, it was like a daily thing for them.

"Jeongguk is causing trouble in our business lately, and somebody with the name 'mailboy', we should keep an eye on your nephew, Song"one of the member speaks lighting his weed.