Chapter-31

Warning- sensitive content ( not detailed)

Prostitution not only makes a person sell their body but their soul, dignity and self respect too, no person in their right mind would do that, but that's not always true, some decide themselves and some are forced too, though each have a story behind to tell.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Moans and grunts could be heard from the rooms Taehyung passed, looking at the gallery closely the place looked like a cheap motel, it was his first time to a place like this, he always avoided coming near to a red light area. The five storey building was reeking of sex everywhere; the place was quite packed with people, lust rules in the places like this, lust for money and sex. Taehyung scrunched his nose looking at the woman who was leaning on the wall puffing on her cigarette, she looked in their direction and grinned, the woman was in a piece of clothing not even enough to cover her private parts fully. She walked towards them gaze fixed on Taehyung, her smile never fading; she came closer and moved her finger on Taehyung's jaw line.

"What a fine piece, is he real?" she looks head to toe at Taehyung lust visible in her eyes until Jihoo grabs her hair pulling it fiercely making her moan and look at him.

"Don't look at him, he is mine" he said colliding his lips with her making out in front of Taehyung, who tried to move his gaze away, not knowing how to react in this situation.

"Watch it Becca, I want you to be good" Jihoo says before continuing again with the make out.

He pushes Becca away who whines in response "Prepare him, I have to handle some business and don't you dare touch him" he orders glancing at Taehyung for once.

"Should I give him a shot" she asks looking at Taehyung.

"No need, I want to hear him cry"

Taehyung was dazed at what he was seeing and hearing but he didn't expect less. He saw Jihoo leave the place with men following him.

"Bloody mother****** he is" Becca mumbled before turning to Taehyung, the irritation changed to a smiley face.

"Come darling; let's get you ready, you don't wanna make him angry right?" Taehyung nods lazily, it was only few minutes and he was getting tired of the place and wanted to end things here soon.

They move to a room at the very end of the lobby.

"He said if I...I would be good, I can meet big boss" he says innocently.

Becca gasps looking at him "Did he say that? Oh don't meet that bastard he is way too rough than him" she opens the door to the room looking more like a dressing room.

"Now that I think about it, I feel like he is not planning to take you to the boss, boss likes his meal to be fresh, not a bit tainted, he is obsessed with it"

She eyes him "This is your first time right?" Taehyung just nods looking around the place, to various costumes and wigs and cosmetics, as if he is in a dressing room of a theatre.

"The one who goes to him surely becomes rich" she leans closer "we can do something, are you ready" she speaks seductively, Taehyung backs away, nodding hesitantly.

"Let me select a dress for you first" she looks around while Taehyung has his eyes on the sharp pin like object that was gaining his interest, his mind wanting him to grab it.