Chapter-42

There is nothing more agonising and painful than seeing your loved one in danger and not able to do anything.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

The cold wind makes Taehyung shiver, his face being solemn, he looks to his side and finds Jimin wiping his tears as Yoongi throws soil on the coffin for the last rituals; his mother was a brave woman but was not able to defeat her fears and gave in to her disease. Yoongi was a mess from inside his eyes and nose was red but he remained quiet trying to cope it all in silence. Hoseok patted his back as he moved back and aligned himself with them. They watched the coffin slowly covering in mud, father saying his prayers, the old wind blowing their hair from time to time, Taehyung was lost in his thoughts, the week was a chaos starting with someone attacking Jeongguk who fought the person but before he could interrogate the mugger pulled trigger on himself, killing himself then and there.

Jeongguk was pale looking at the scene and was not able to get it off his mind he puked several times, Taehyung and Jin took care of him, but Jin himself underwent a major shock when a girl accused him of molesting her while teaching the defense tactics, though the accusation was totally fake as there were cameras in the room and nothing suspicious was seen not even skinship but the case was filed and Jin had to report and answer the media as well which made a great loss in his reputation and business, he stressed himself and didn't come out of the room for three days, it was that day when Taehyung got a message from an unknown number that he comprehend who was behind these incidents.

Still you don't want to be mine Kim ???

Some things never change and Song was one of it, he was still the cruel and shrewd person like before, Taehyung gritted his teeth reading the message his grip tightening on the mobile, but next news made his heart skip a beat when he saw Namjoon walking inside the house with limp, his leg bandaged, somebody shoot him of course not to kill him just a warning, the bullet passed through his leg, causing injury, it was too much to take in.
Taehyung could face death while smiling but couldn't watch his hyungs his only family now in pain. He shuts his eyes remembering the scene again, his body tenses, Jimin as if reading his thoughts rubs his palms on Taehyung's shoulder to calm him.

"You should go back home, hyungs must be waiting" he suggests, but Taehyung shakes his head face turning grim.

"I think we all should now, I don't want to stay here either, it's suffocating" Yoongi finally speaks up making others look at him in shock; this was the first thing he said after hearing the news and going through funeral.

"Are you sure?" Jimin asks but was left astounded as Yoongi passes by them towards the exit.

They turn to follow him and the time they reach the car they find him sitting inside smoking.

"She told me not to cry ever, only weak people cry" he murmurs taking a puff. "Can I just go for a kill, I feel suffocated" he speaks now looking at them, his eyes teary.

Jimin hugs him rubbing his hand on his friends back, sniffling "You are not weak, you can cry, nobody will judge you"

"I...I don't want to" a tear falls from his eyes, which he wipes quickly throwing the cigarette aside.

"Just wondering who will I go back to home now...s...she" his body starts shaking as he buries his head in Jimin's shoulder trying to control himself.