Character Profiles

The Squad

----------------------------------------------

Mike Evans

Age: 15

Height: 5' 8"

Mike is the leader of the Squad, the eldest of his siblings, and Katie's love interest.

Tending to feel responsible when he loses someone close to him, Mike takes full responsibility as team leader and does his best to keep his family safe and make his father proud. He has a love-hate relationship with Derek, but deep down, Derek has respect for Mike and does trust him. His best friend is Katie Willis, who's ALWAYS been there and loves Mike to death.

Having been trained by his father, Sheldon, in the ancient arts of ninjutsu, Mike is fully capable of defending himself and holding his own. This, in turn, earns him the nickname Ninja-Boy by Derek, who teases him quite a bit.

Though he doesn't have any powers, that doesn't stop him from wanting to help others...even if it means sacrificing his own life. He is brave, kind, determined, selfless, and shy when it comes to girls. But above all, he is a great leader and loved much by his friends and family.

Mike's character is based on Captain America(Avengers), Leonardo(TMNT), and Peter Parker(Spider-Man: Homecoming).

----------------------------------------------

Derek

Age: 15

Height: 5' 9"

Derek is the muscle and the big brother of the Squad even though they're the same age, except for Codie. He is the tallest and strongest of them and has a high threshold for pain.

He has nightmares on account of an unknown traumatic experience during his years as a baby. These and his made him a bit hard and tough. But he's a nice guy when he needs to be. He loves his family and fights for them and would even die for them. He's closest to Mike because the two can connect and understand the pain the other goes through. Plus Mike is the only one who can keep up with and best him in training.

He occasionally makes fun of Eddie for his brain and knowledge, but he respects him for it and commends him when it's needed. With Keiley, the two bicker and roast each other occasionally, but they are still cool. Codie though is the one who can get Derek the maddest, especially with his constant pranks. Sometimes, he'd like to grab Codie and SHAKE him, but deep down he loves his little brother, Codie and couldn't live without him.

Derek also has a bit of an anger issue which gets him into a few fights, the majority of which he wins. And when he gets angry, he literally sees red. But the action keeps him happy and alive. 

Derek's character is based on Raphael(TMNT), Billy Batson(SHAZAM), Derek Morgan(Criminal Minds), Arthur Curry(Aquaman), and Wolverine(X-Men).

Derek's character is also inspired by one of my best friends, TheKingOfMisfits.

----------------------------------------------

Codie Evans

Age: 11

Height: 5' 4"

Codie is the youngest member of the Ninja Squad. He is a growing YouTuber(Prankster, Vlogger, Challenges). He likes to live out Movie/TV Show moments in real life and recite their lines word for word.