How you Met

Nathan:
You were a writer and was currently working a piece relating to archelogy in One of your publisher's suggested to have the famous Nathan Drake come over for an interview and talk about his latestfind plus about his other adventures. At first he wasn't happy about it, but once you two started talking and laughing throughout the interview, he seemed to really enjoy himself with you. Once the interview was over, you and Nathan were outside near his car and talking about Archeology. He ripped a peice of paper of your notebook and wrote his number down and a message saying ," Just give me a call if you ever want to get together ❤".

Sam:

You already knew Nathan from working with him before Nathan then introduced you one night to Sam while doing a job with Sully and Nate. He was tall, had brown hair, very handsome and was a little intimidating. While Nathan and Sully were talking about Captain Avery's ship, Sam ended up talking to you the whole night and you ended really enjoying yourself around him even if his jokes were terrible, you still laughed because he was fun to be around. Before you had gone off to bed, Sam turned you around to face him and he said," Hey if you ever wanna get together sometime and hang out, just give me a call". You smiled as did he giving you a sweet grin.

Rafe:

  Your friend was begging you to go to a party with her but you had to dress up fancy in order to go. You didn't want to go at first but you ended up going anyway so that way your friend wasn't alone. Once you two had got to the mansion and was walking around, you eyes went towards a guy in a black and white suit. He came towards you and he says," What's a beautiful girl like you just standing here all alone?".
Smooth.
You smiled and told him you were here with a friend but she ended up hanging out with some guy. Rafe introduced himself to you as he kissed your hand and you told him your name. Rafe offered you his arm as you two walked to the bar and ended up talking the entire night and having a couple drinks. Before you left, he slipped your number into your purse that said," I would like to see you again but just us next time maybe? 💜".