Chapter Eleven: Distraction

Jungkook yawned as he stretched. He immediately felt the other side of the bed cold. His heart began to panic when he suddenly remembered that Jimin was going to be gone for two days. He sighed as he sat up.

He distantly remembers waking up and saying goodbye to Jimin but it's a little hazy. He rubbed his eyes and got ready for the day. "Morning Jungkookie! How did you sleep?" Taehyung asked when he saw Jungkook enter the dining room.

"It was alright." Jungkook responded, indifferent. Taehyung hummed and placed a plate of food in front of Jungkook. "Cheer up, Jimin'll be back soon. If anything, they'll be back by tomorrow afternoon."

Jungkook nodded, bringing a spoonful of whatever food Taehyung placed in front of him was. He didn't know what it was but at that moment, he didn't care. His mind was preoccupied. Constant thoughts of Jimin's safety came into mind.

He took a deep breath to calm his growing anxiety. "Hey I have an idea! Why don't we do something fun so that way, you won't worry as much!" Taehyung yelled with a boxy smile. "No, I rather not-"

"Oh come on Jungkookie, let's hang out! Please please please!" Jungkook widened his eyes at Taehyung's sudden pleads. "I uh" A chuckled made him look to his right. Hoseok had sat down, plate of food in front of him, staring at them.

"You better say yes, once Tae wants to do something he won't stop nagging until he does it." Taehyung glared at Hoseok and pulled his tongue out at him. "Come on Jungkookie, I promise that you'll have fun."

Taehyung pouted at Jungkook, making him slightly blush and look away. "I. . . okay." Taehyung immediately smiled brightly. He brought Jungkook into a tight hug. "Yes! I promise you won't regret it!"

"Is this what you meant by fun?" Jungkook asked as he looked around. After breakfast, Taehyung brought Jungkook into the greenhouse. Taehyung was now on the ground, handing Jungkook a set of gloves.

"Gardening is fun! Besides, Jimin had told me that you gardened before. It's also my chore and if I don't do it, Namjoon will yell at me." Jungkook chuckled lightly at Taehyung's innocent smile.