Chapter Twenty Seven: Reunion

A/N: Chapter is unrevised! Also, there's a Yoonmin moment here so be prepared :)

Check out this little song here, it inspired me for Yoonmin moments since the beginning. Have a little listen and let me know it you think the same. Also, Let me know what you thought about the chap down at the comments! If you want me to share other songs that inspired me to write some of these moment, let me know too. {Hopefully all the links work}

( Link is the Lyric video, not the original. )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbSZhGONRBg

(For the original, check out their Vevo channel with this link. )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj6V_a1-EUA

"I missed you so much. I thought you were dead." Jungkook cried as he hugged Jimin tightly. Jimin smiled and moved to look at Jungkook's face. He placed a hand on either side, thumb wiping the tears that fell. "Let me get a good look at you. . ." Jimin smiled wider and placed a kiss on Jungkook's forehead. "I'm so glad I found you. . . I thought- I thought something happened to you."

Jungkook's lip quivered at Jimin. He chuckled wetly before opening his mouth "Your hair's black and it's longer." Jimin laughed before he shook his head "Yeah, I know." Jimin looked over at Yoongi who kept his eyes on him. "Yoongi. . ." Once Jimin said his name, Yoongi couldn't help but let the tears flow out. He went on his knees, eyes still staring at Jimin's. "I thought you were. . . I thought-" Jimin crawled over to him and immediately hugged him to his chest. Yoongi immediately cried harder when he felt Jimin near him. He wrapped his arms around Yoongi's back, pulling him closer.

Jungkook too crawled over to them and wrapped his arms around the two of them. "I'm so glad I found you. . . I'm so glad you're alive." Jay smiled before he looked up at Bryan. "Are you Bryan?" Bryan looked up at him and nodded his head "Who's asking?" Before Jay opened his mouth to respond, Jimin looked up and widened his eyes. "Bryan? Is that really you?" Bryan smiled at him before nodding "It's good to see you alive Jiminie." "I'm glad to be back."

"Virus, I think it's best to head back to Kara." "Kara? Do you mean the Crow's leader? Are you Crows?" Bryan asked, making Yoongi and Jungkook look at Jay and Jimin. "Yeah, we're Crows, the both of us." "You're a. . . a Crow?" Yoongi asked as he stared into Jimin's eyes. He smiled and nodded his head. He looked back at Jay and grabbed his hand when he offered it to help him stand. "We should go, I'll explain everything that happened when we get there."

Jungkook stood up and immediately grabbed Jimin's hand. Jimin smiled at him and immediately tightened it. Jimin looked down at Yoongi and offered his hand as well. "Come on, let's go."