Chapter Twenty Four: Origin

A/N: Please read bottom notes after Chapter >.<

It was warm. The bed was soft, softer than any bed Jimin has ever laid on. Jimin felt safe, like nothing can touch him wherever he was right now. But something was off, he couldn't move. Whenever he did, an excruciating pain circulated around his entire body. He groaned as he finally opened his eyes. "Louis?" He asked when he saw that he was in an unfamiliar place.

A hospital, Jimin concluded, He was in a hospital. Jimin couldn't quite put together how he got here. He tried to sit up but immediately stopped when the pain came back. He looked down, noticing that he didn't have a shirt on. Bandages were wrapped all around his torso, blood stained the front. "Shit. . . Louis?" He asked once again.

With much pain and regret, Jimin stood up. He walked over to the chair, across the bed when he saw his button up shirt, laid neatly on the back. He yelped in pain as he slid his arms through. Jimin placed one hand on his wound, limping towards the door. Before stepping out, he looked both ways, making sure no one was around. "Ah f-fuck." Jimin said with a pained groan. He limped through the hall, slowly walking towards the end.

He widened his eyes when two men walked in front of him. "Jimin?! What are you doing awake?!" A man with dark brown hair said. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows at him 'How does he know my name?' He thought to himself. "Come on, we have to get you back to the room, you're wound reopened. Marcus, call Kara, hurry!" Another man with black hair nodded, running the other direction.

"Let me help you." The man said as he grabbed Jimin's arm, placing it over his shoulder, and helped him back to the room from where he came from. "There you go, now let me see that wound." Jimin stared at him as he took off Jimin's shirt, inspecting the wound. The man had a very handsome face with wide shoulders. 'Korean' Jimin said to himself. "How do you know my name?" Jimin asked after a while. The man smiled as he looked up at him.

"Louis told us. Don't worry, he's okay. The two of you are safe. My name is Seokjin but you can call me Jin if you'd like." "Jin. . . where am I?" "You're in Winchester Hospital, we brought you here when we found you and Louis." Jimin thought for a while but he was unable to remember what happened after he was stabbed. "What. . . what happened after you found me?"

"Well for starters, you were asleep or passed out for three days. When we found out you were immune, we didn't believe it but here you are, three days after we found you. You're something special Jimin, something that can become alot." Jimin frowned at Jin's words. He opened his mouth to question him but the door to the room opened, Louis came running through, a smile on his face.

"Jimbo, you're awake. How you feeling?" Jimin smiled, nodding at Louis "I'm fine." His eyes were then later caught by a woman that came walking in. The minute Jimin saw her, he knew that she had power. She was intimidating, a natural frown on her face. She had black curly hair that was tied up with a scrunchy. She had cuts on her face and neck, making her look even more intimidating.