Chapter Thirty Five: Memories

A/N: Chapter's uploaded a little earlier than usual because I'm actually going to be too busy on Friday to upload soo yeah. . . I rather upload it early than late lol.

It's been two days since Jimin's operation and they were now allowing everyone to go see him, as long as it's not too many people. Taehyung was inside the restroom, brushing his teeth. Once he was done, he walked out and stopped when he saw Jungkook shirtless, staring at his chest and stomach in the mirror. He still had bruise, some were gone but the harsher ones remained. The burn mark on his lower rib was still visible, something that will remain there for a long time. Taehyung felt his heart clench when he saw Jungkook touch the scar with an emotionless face.

Jungkook's eyebrow furrowed, almost in anger. His eyes slowly looked up and landed on Taehyung's. Taehyung frowned when Jungkook immediately looked away and took a white shirt that was laying on the bed, instantly putting it on. Even though they had told Jungkook not to walk around, Jungkook was up on his feet, limping from place to place. Taehyung slowly walked next to him, sitting down when Jungkook sat down to put his shoes on.

He immediately got on his knees when he saw Jungkook struggle. "Let me." He said, grabbing the shoe from Jungkook's hand and putting it on for him. Jungkook sighed but let Taehyung do it. He hated it. He hated having other people do the things he was able to do by himself. He hated that he couldn't do the simplest of things. Even though he hated it, he knew everyone were doing things for him because they loved him, it didn't help his ego though. "Thank you." Jungkook said softly, making Taehyung smile.

His smile faltered however when he looked at Jungkook's face. "Jungkook. . . I've been meaning to ask about-" "Don't. . . I don't wanna talk about it." Taehyung frowned sadly when Jungkook immediately shut him out. "I. . . I don't want to make you uncomfortable. I, myself, know it isn't easy going through something like that and I-" "Tae I'm serious, I really don't wanna talk about that. Please just. . . drop it. I know that you went through much more than I did but. . . I need time to calm down.

I'm just feeling very angry and I just. . ." Jungkook exhaled, placing his hands on Taehyung's hands, pulling him up to sit next to him. "I'm sorry but. . . please understand. Before anything. . . I wanna talk to Jimin about everything." Taehyung still had a deep pout but he nodded anyways. He understood Jungkook, he was in his place as well. "Okay, I'll wait." Jungkook looked at Taehyung in the eye, moving forward to place a kiss on his forehead "Thank you."

"Hey guys, you ready to go?" Namjoon asked once he entered the room. Taehyung and Jungkook looked at him, nodding. "Yeah, let's go."