Larry's Diary 3

TRIGGER WARNING ( if you don't deal well with death and suggested suicide please don't read this chapter)

I walked home, there was no point in me staying at Travis's house, my feelings were just being crushed, I loved Sal, i still love him, i will love him till I've been dead for 400 years.

I got to the apartments and decided to chill in the tree house, i always had extra smokes and boozes in the cabinets.Listening to Sanity's Fall softly.

I was a mess, crying and laughing i was higher then the stars and so drunk i couldn't see. I might have over done it, I was texting Sal, he didn't answer i called no answer. I wrote a little note for him, that if he found me he'd know just to let me rest.

( search up Larry's suicide note on google if you really want to read it k thanks )

I was thinking and thinking this shit faced wasn't a good idea, trust me.

I slowly drank another bottle and lit a joint. slowly fading away from reality.

I started to mumble.

"I love you Sal, Stay with me, Stay in my arms" i said drunkenly swaying.

I saw a little light coming from the tree house window...

I closed my eyes, i couldn't open them i panicked.

"Sal, is anyone there! hello?" i started scrambling up to my feet.

I guess it was time... i guess i had done it

Good bye mom, Love you Sal. Fuck You Travis.